Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Yeah, been on loading data for over 20 minutes, keeping my fingers crossed that I'll make it in time, but not betting on it at this point. Oh well, worse case I should be able to get in and play some arena later this afternoon.

Master Theorycrafter
    I tried to join about an hour and half ago to avoid this, but the tournament wasn't up, so I went to take a quick nap. Not sure why they waited so long to open it. The VIP tournaments go up well in advance.
    Member of Cornerstone & The Unnamed Council- Fan of hex.tcgbrowser.com - Has sigs turned off on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by tolroe View Post
    I'm unable to get in to the client, stuck at the loading screen for 10+ minutes every time I've tried this morning.
    Myself as well. Account name Abhorsen.

When I was logged in earlier the start time was 11:55 am PST so unless you get in the game in the next 30 secs or so you are out of luck.

EDIT: Assuming it starts correctly, which lets be honest is doubtful.

Hopefully my signup from earlier still holds...my loading bar is almost completely fully now...hopefully ill load in shortly

Blue spinning wheel trying to join the tourney. I managed to get in with like a minute to spare (about 1:54 pm) but it doesn't seem to want to put me into the tourney.

I'm stuck on the blue spinning circle for the past 15 minutes after clicking register.

Edit: Loaded into the lobby now and do see my name in the list 13 minutes past the start time.
    Last edited by Cephied; 02-14-2015 at 01:09 PM.

I doubt that this tournament is going to fire. Most will probably get stuck when it has to load the deck building screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Menoske View Post
    Hopefully my signup from earlier still holds...my loading bar is almost completely fully now...hopefully ill load in shortly
    I'm sitting with a full loading bar and it still wont let me in.

447 Players Registered at the moment.

I'm doubtful it will fire. But hey, that's the point of stress load testing.