Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Tournament and Arena?

I appear to be in the queue for the tournament (the blue spinner is now gone). Is there a way to play in the Arena while in the tournament queue?

Master Theorycrafter
    No. Tournament has started.

However, I never got taken to deck creation screen. So looks like im in for a 150 card deck.

I didn't think the tournament was supposed to start for another 10-20 minutes

I'm unable to get in to the client, stuck at the loading screen for 10+ minutes every time I've tried this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by WWKnight View Post
    No. Tournament has started.

However, I never got taken to deck creation screen. So looks like im in for a 150 card deck.
    Oh, ok.

I couldn't even login in into the game. Think I can stop trying that then too. So much for that
    Ceterum censeo gameforge couponem esse delendam

I'm on the blue wheel right now, how long were people waiting?

Alrerady started? it shouldn't be for another 27 minutes. Not that it matters, since I've been stuck at laoding data all morning.
    IGN - Victory
    Guild Master Backer:
    http://i.imgur.com/W8LAtLe.png

Master of Gifs
    I was signed up then my client closed and when I try to log back in I just get stuck at Loading Data and it never finishes loading....

"Loading Data" just took ages (about 15 mins or so), I am however now stuck on the blue wheel.

Well, finally I know what "Blue Wheel" means. There's 400+ people in the tournament, apparently too much for the server?