Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 22

Thread: VIP Tournament?

  1. #11
    Master of Gifs
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Zophiria
    Posts
    2,728
    I'd like mine written on a cake if it's not too much trouble. Oh and make it an ice cream cake plz.

  2. #12
    Which flavor of ice cream? If we don't get the details upfront it might still be cause for trouble.

  3. #13
    Master of Gifs
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Zophiria
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLEStarshield View Post
    Which flavor of ice cream? If we don't get the details upfront it might still be cause for trouble.
    Good call, I usually go for the Dairy Queen ones with chocolate on bottom and vanilla on top, and a layer of crushed up Oreos in between. I'm not too picky though, Mint Chocolate Chip or Cookies and Cream are good too. Oh I also love Strawberry Ice Cream. I've never had a Strawberry Ice Cream cake before but it sounds delicious just thinking about it.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    Good call, I usually go for the Dairy Queen ones with chocolate on bottom and vanilla on top, and a layer of crushed up Oreos in between. I'm not too picky though, Mint Chocolate Chip or Cookies and Cream are good too. Oh I also love Strawberry Ice Cream. I've never had a Strawberry Ice Cream cake before but it sounds delicious just thinking about it.
    What? No, Carvel is the only ice cream cake. All other ice cream cakes are imposters.

  5. #15
    Master of Gifs
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Zophiria
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    What? No, Carvel is the only ice cream cake. All other ice cream cakes are imposters.
    Hmm we don't have Carvels in Wisconsin, but I recognize the name, pretty sure there is one down in Gurnee, IL, maybe I'll stop by next time I go to Six Flags

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    We've posted this several times. This is always posted and we ensure we put it in the Friday update (the week before and the week of) at all times to ensure you get emailed and see it the week before and the week of.

    We're working on mental telepathy though! ;D
    About the e-mail, is there a way to get them if you're not a backer ? I've searched a little and couldn't find one.

  7. #17
    Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream cake, anything else might be a dealbreaker.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

    Less fail, more funktion!

  8. #18
    Quote Originally Posted by Naldek View Post
    About the e-mail, is there a way to get them if you're not a backer ? I've searched a little and couldn't find one.
    If you use a site for RSS feeds ( like http://theoldreader.com ) you can subscribe to the page and just get the updates in your feed whenever a new one is posted.

    Other than that, I don't think there's any way to get the KS update emails if you're not a KS backer.

    If all else fails, there's an update posted to hextcg.com every single Friday at the least (which is the same as the KS email). You can just go look once a week if you don't want to subscribe with RSS.
    --ossuary

    "Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

  9. #19
    I hope that this is something that they intend to remedy when the marketing campaign starts to roll out. I can't think of another game that doesn't have an option to sign up for a newsletter.

  10. #20
    I vote for singing telegram

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •