Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: VIP Tournament?

Master Theorycrafter

VIP Tournament?

Is it this weekend? Usually the dates/times are posted 5-7 days in advance. I found a post on the gameforge site that says something about it, but I don't see a Feb VIP post on the main site.
    Member of Cornerstone & The Unnamed Council- Fan of hex.tcgbrowser.com - Has sigs turned off on the forum

Quote Originally Posted by EntropyBall View Post
    Is it this weekend? Usually the dates/times are posted 5-7 days in advance. I found a post on the gameforge site that says something about it, but I don't see a Feb VIP post on the main site.
    Last weekend of the most the. Nothing has changed
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

VIP tournament is this weekend and you can find the times at the bottom of this article https://hextcg.com/hex-update-building-arena/

Quote Originally Posted by EntropyBall View Post
    It's always the last full weekend of the month, at the same times. No post needed.

Quote Originally Posted by Svenn View Post
    It's always the last full weekend of the month, at the same times. No post needed.
    Wild thought I know, but there might be people who dont keep track of what time VIP events are for a month at a time and have forgot by now

Things like this should always be posted somewhere and somewhere easy to find, not hidden at the bottom of some other post about the arena

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson View Post
    Things like this should always be posted somewhere and somewhere easy to find, not hidden at the bottom of some other post about the arena
    Front page, under "Game" > "Tournaments", takes you to this page: https://hextcg.com/game/tournaments/

Amongst the Tournament info you'll find:

VIP TOURNAMENTS
    During closed beta, players were able to purchase access to a VIP program that provided players one pack per week and access to exclusive tournaments. These tournaments are four rounds of Swiss and are held on the last complete weekend of every month (Friday, Saturday, Sunday). Formats alternate Constructed and Sealed Deck. All times below in Pacific time. (Worldclock)

Constructed Entry Fee: VIP ticket + 500 plat
    Sealed Deck Entry Fee: VIP ticket + 1,400 plat or 6 packs + 200 plat

Friday: 10:00 AM, 7:00 PM
    Saturday: 3:00 AM, 11:00 AM, 6:00 PM
    Sunday: 9:00 AM

VIP Tournament Payouts

VIP Constructed

Players: 16 minimum – 128 maximum
    Format: 4 rounds of Swiss
    Entry fee: VIP ticket + 500 plat
    Prizes:
    4 wins: 10 packs / 2 Alternate Art Card A / 2 Alternate Art Card B / 30,000 gold
    3 wins: 6 packs / 1 Alternate Art Card A / 1 Alternate Art Card B / 15,000 gold
    2 wins: 3 packs / 1 Alternate Art Card A / 1 Alternate Art Card B / 10,000 gold
    1 win: 2 packs / 5,000 gold
    0 wins: 1 pack / 5,000 gold

VIP Sealed
    Players: 16 minimum – 128 maximum
    Format: 4 rounds of Swiss
    Entry fee: 1,400 plat or 6xBoosters + 200 plat
    Prizes:
    4 wins: 10 packs / 2 Alternate Art Card A / 2 Alternate Art Card B / 70,000 gold
    3 wins: 8 packs / 1 Alternate Art Card A / 1 Alternate Art Card B / 35,000 gold
    2 wins: 4 packs / 1 Alternate Art Card A / 1 Alternate Art Card B / 20,000 gold
    1 win: 2 packs / 10,000 gold
    0 wins: 1 pack / 5,000 gold

VIP Alternate Art Cards
    Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec: Xentoth’s Inquisitor AA / Menacing Gralk AA
    Jan, Feb, Mar, Apr: Goremaster AA / Succulent Cluckodon AA

Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson View Post
    Wild thought I know, but there might be people who dont keep track of what time VIP events are for a month at a time and have forgot by now

We've posted this several times. This is always posted and we ensure we put it in the Friday update (the week before and the week of) at all times to ensure you get emailed and see it the week before and the week of.

We're working on mental telepathy though! ;D
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

could I get a hand delivered note?

Already been pointed out, but the times are in a static page on the site under tournaments. It's always there, should you forget the exact times. The dates are always the last FULL weekend of the month. These things never change, and they are all listed on the website in case you forget.

I want a sky writing plane to draw it in the sky for me a week before.
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector