Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Primal Draft Info?

So, is there any info on Primal Drafting? I mean, is this something we can see on the live server at some point? I wasn't able to experience it before the test server was taken down but I am curious about it.

I am really curious about this too.

Mainly on Chark's thoughts on how this would be implemented live - In terms of the economy, entry fee, prizes, and what is kept?

Really excited about it, but do hope its partially phantom, and would like to discuss the above Q's.

I believe datadragon, or someone went on a stream and said it would never be live, and once you play it you'll understand why. It was just a funny thing to test on the test server.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    I believe datadragon, or someone went on a stream and said it would never be live, and once you play it you'll understand why. It was just a funny thing to test on the test server.
    I still think primal sealed might work, with 3 normal packs and 3 primals for entry, it'd be cool to give that a shot sometime

Quote Originally Posted by Gwaer View Post
    Okay, phew.... Well, maybe a future cube'ish, or power card phantom draft - At least we know they have the ability to do this type of stuff.

It's not going to be available on live. We may use the format as an incentive to test some stuff on the test server in the future.

Devoted Emissary
    Sealed Primal limited format would be amazing!!!! What would be a realistic plat price point if a particular participant did not have his own packs to supply?
    King + Raid Leader.
    I still play Decipher's LotR daily @ http://gempukku.com/gemp-lotr/

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by CoS View Post
    Sealed Primal limited format would be amazing!!!! What would be a realistic plat price point if a particular participant did not have his own packs to supply?
    I would think they'd have to get them on the AH at whatever the market sets the price at. I'm guessing around 1500/2000 plat per pack depending on the set, minimum.

Oh btw the unlimited sealed test today was actually 2 primals and 4 normal packs, and it was indeed as crazy as it sounds.

I would not expect CZE to ever offer primal packs for straight purchase at any price, as that would introduce a larger percentage of rares and legendaries into the economy than intended. I would also not expect to see them ever offer a primal draft or sealed option on the live servers (except for maybe a special one time event of some sort) because it would make a lot of people feel even more like the game were a rich man's playground. You'd certainly never see fire-on-demand queues for this kind of thing, because that would take forever to find 8 players crazy enough to pony up that much cash for one game.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

I really question the value of spending valuable development time on something that will never be implemented on the live server.

Just saying.