Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
    Indigo 1 looks like it's going to skyrocket to the top of my group's most desirable characters. If I'm understanding the new color mechanic right, it's essentially a buffed Cyborg.
    Sort of. Indigo-1 will trigger on Heroes and Villains, but not on cards that count as both (i.e. Element Woman) the same way that Cyborg does. For example, when played by Indigo-1, Element Woman is strictly only a blue card.

That being said, Indigo-1 is still very strong.

Yep. I mention it being a buffed Cyborg because Heroes and Villains are far more plentiful than Equipment and Superpowers, so the ability should be more useful (though the +1 won't be as big a boost, since Cyborg's +1 works on Kicks).

I guess it's depends on the set your playing in .... In FE the amount of card for each type is equal ... But of coz you still have the superheroes... But then cyborg has the kick for earlier start , that's an advantage....

It's not a buffed Cyborg, just a different Cyborg. Think about the ease of grabbing Kicks for the +1 on Cyborg. Now think of having to see a Hero or Blue card in the Line-Up for Indigo-1. Think of the abundance of Equipments due to them not being watered down like Super Powers (lower count in deck due to Kicks) and Villains or Heroes (watered down due to Super-Villains/Heroes in their respective games). Now think of Indigo-1 who has to grab a Villain from the Line-Up or the Super-Villain which costs a lot.

Now Indigo-1 does have the bonus of having Super-Villains in Classic and Heroes Unite for her draw effect which is dope. Overall, I think she's a slightly weaker version of Cyborg but with new potential synergies. (Her and Saint Walker is great whereas Cyborg and Saint Walker isn't as themed)

Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    Which means the store I go to probably won't have it for a week or 2. lol
    Yeah, see? I just called to see if they got it... they didn't even know anything about it.

Called the game store in the next town over. They ALSO had no idea this was out and said they could "special order it"...

Just buy it online. Thats what i did. Didnt feel like waiting for the game stores to eventually get a hold of it.

Quote Originally Posted by MStreva89 View Post
    It's not a buffed Cyborg, just a different Cyborg. Think about the ease of grabbing Kicks for the +1 on Cyborg. Now think of having to see a Hero or Blue card in the Line-Up for Indigo-1. Think of the abundance of Equipments due to them not being watered down like Super Powers (lower count in deck due to Kicks) and Villains or Heroes (watered down due to Super-Villains/Heroes in their respective games). Now think of Indigo-1 who has to grab a Villain from the Line-Up or the Super-Villain which costs a lot.

Now Indigo-1 does have the bonus of having Super-Villains in Classic and Heroes Unite for her draw effect which is dope. Overall, I think she's a slightly weaker version of Cyborg but with new potential synergies. (Her and Saint Walker is great whereas Cyborg and Saint Walker isn't as themed)
    Heroes outnumber Equipment in every set but Forever Evil. How is being able to draw off Heroes not stronger than drawing off Equipment? I already mentioned that the +1 from Villains isn't a buff over the +1 for Superpowers thanks to the availability of Kicks, but drawing is probably the strongest mechanic in the game, and Indigo-1 gets to draw more than Cyborg (who is already among the best Character cards even with the limited availability of Equipment in the first two sets). It's definitely a buff if you're playing him in the first two sets.

Either way, she's definitely a top-tier Character.

I just bought this and I'm a little confused on "Black Lantern Blue Beetle"
    Villian for 7. +3 Power and each foe discards a Defense card. Attack: Each Foe discards all Defense cards he has in hand and in play.

So what stops your opponents from using their Defense cards to avoid this attack?

Quote Originally Posted by AaronH View Post
    Heroes outnumber Equipment in every set but Forever Evil. How is being able to draw off Heroes not stronger than drawing off Equipment? I already mentioned that the +1 from Villains isn't a buff over the +1 for Superpowers thanks to the availability of Kicks, but drawing is probably the strongest mechanic in the game, and Indigo-1 gets to draw more than Cyborg (who is already among the best Character cards even with the limited availability of Equipment in the first two sets). It's definitely a buff if you're playing him in the first two sets.

Either way, she's definitely a top-tier Character.
    Just to clarify, you got this backwards. Indigo-1 draws off of Villains and gets +1 if she plays a Hero, not the other way around.