Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by destroth View Post
    I think it will work well in competitive mode ... That card give me several good combo idea and it seems to fit into my custom deck pretty well .... I have a habit to play with no def... It's risky but it does pay off... Now with blue beetle I can't be happier ^^ seeing other player discard def cards while I don't have one to begin with to discard .. Well not the best strat but still an option ... Seing those power armor, super speed, green lantern ring getting flush down the drain ... And of coz blue beetle himself...

Is there anymore cool Attack from crisis 2? I wouldn't getime till perhaps next or two weeks later
    Black Lantern Martian Manhunter is filthy.

8-cost Villain, 3 VP, +3 Power. Attack: Each foe discards a card at random. You may play each of those cards, then return them to their owner's discard piles.

My group had a ton of fun with this set. We felt it was a lot more balanced than the first set, and a lot less sitting around 'waiting for things to buy to beat the next crisis' other than a couple scenarios. We had one hilarious moment where the line-up was 3 copies of 'Whirlwind' and my friend had just beaten the super-villain on the stack. Ending his turn, The Red Tornado hero flipped over. The next crisis to flip over was 'Heroic Sacrifice' which caused him to switch out his hero for an unused random one, and he randomly selected Red Tornado. The game was probably trying to tell us something, it was pretty funny.

Devoted Emissary
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuner89 View Post
    My group had a ton of fun with this set. We felt it was a lot more balanced than the first set, and a lot less sitting around 'waiting for things to buy to beat the next crisis' other than a couple scenarios. We had one hilarious moment where the line-up was 3 copies of 'Whirlwind' and my friend had just beaten the super-villain on the stack. Ending his turn, The Red Tornado hero flipped over. The next crisis to flip over was 'Heroic Sacrifice' which caused him to switch out his hero for an unused random one, and he randomly selected Red Tornado. The game was probably trying to tell us something, it was pretty funny.

That's amazing.

That is beautiful.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Quote Originally Posted by LRoq617 View Post
    Black Lantern Martian Manhunter is filthy.

8-cost Villain, 3 VP, +3 Power. Attack: Each foe discards a card at random. You may play each of those cards, then return them to their owner's discard piles.
    Wow that's even better than starro @.@

Just called my local game store to see if they got Crisis 2 yet. Their answer:

"We did not. All their stuff has been delayed in port, and we have no idea when we're getting it."

Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    Just called my local game store to see if they got Crisis 2 yet. Their answer:

"We did not. All their stuff has been delayed in port, and we have no idea when we're getting it."
    Welcome to Alliance Distributing in a nutshell. I've been through at least 4 different LGS's for DC because of it. Check other stores if your area has any. I wish you the best of luck.

There is only one other FLAGS in the area. They didn't even know the expansion was released yet...

Mine just arrived yesterday , but haven't got the time to explore it yet ! Probably tonight ^^

We had a similar situation where the game hated Shazam. Both the copies of the Shazam! Super Power were destroyed over the course of the game, Crisis Shazam! was destroyed by Heroic Sacrifice, and the Red Lantern Power Ring was used to destroy World's Mightiest Mortal and beat Nekron.
    L. Dalton Duncan
    Video Editor and Graphic Designer
    Bachelor's in Emerging Media, Cum Laude

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic Deck-Building Game