Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast
    The Crisis packs are fully compatible. Feel free to mix whichever cards you want!
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

Still not in my area yet. I'm told that it's still being held up at the docks on the Cali side of the country. *groans* I may NEVER get this game in hand. Guess I'll have to buy online rather than support my local gaming store.

Rule Clarification:

Crisis Black Adam's card text reads that the top card of each deck is turned over for the player to choose one and gain. Does this mean that the top card of the main deck is also turned over?

If SO:

Last night I had Shazam's Super Power from HU, and Black Adam in my hand. I played the Super Power and the top of the main deck revealed Black Lantern Martian Manhunter (awesome!), so I played it and put it back on top of the deck. Then I played Black Adam and grabbed BLMM and put it in my hand to use again. Now my friends have to discard a second random card (even. more. awesome!). Was this a legal move / interpretation of the the card's text? Just wondering...

Yes, to the Black Adam question. This is covered in the Specific Card Clarifications section.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi

Thanks! I had a feeling it was covered in there, but I left the rule book in another state last week. Much appreciated!

*edit* Just realized you meant the thread. duh. My bad.
    Last edited by sbaleno; 03-14-2015 at 09:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    Still not in my area yet. I'm told that it's still being held up at the docks on the Cali side of the country. *groans* I may NEVER get this game in hand. Guess I'll have to buy online rather than support my local gaming store.
    I'm from Southeast Asia, and I already got mine ^^

I just played a game with my little brother with crisis 2 cards and HU set. Very fun and we enjoyed it. But one crisis we decided to not include in the mix was that DEMONIC SUMMONING. We did not like that crisis and with the only way to beat it having cost 6 card in both of our discard was VERY difficult to pull off when we looked at how many cost 6 cards are in the main deck excluding the villains. I just thought this crisis was too much to play with. But anyone else share or is against this opinion? I am curious because I have no problem with all of the crises including 1st ones, but this one I just can't seem to work with. But even DIMENSIONAL SHIFT in the 1st crisis expansion was okay, but I just don't feel this crisis is beatable most of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by vbui0803 View Post
    I just played a game with my little brother with crisis 2 cards and HU set. Very fun and we enjoyed it. But one crisis we decided to not include in the mix was that DEMONIC SUMMONING. We did not like that crisis and with the only way to beat it having cost 6 card in both of our discard was VERY difficult to pull off when we looked at how many cost 6 cards are in the main deck excluding the villains. I just thought this crisis was too much to play with. But anyone else share or is against this opinion? I am curious because I have no problem with all of the crises including 1st ones, but this one I just can't seem to work with. But even DIMENSIONAL SHIFT in the 1st crisis expansion was okay, but I just don't feel this crisis is beatable most of the time.
    Just checking that you are playing it right. You need three 6 cost cards total, not each. So, between all team members you need to destroy just three cards. You also get a lot of them back that were destroyed by the first Crisis, so it's not really that hard to do.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi

Yeah that's how we were playing. But between the main decks, it was really hard for us to have 3 total because there weren't that many 6 cost cards and the ones that came into play were all villains so unless someone was black canary. It was hard for us though, it doesn't seem that hard but we had difficulty beating this crisis so eventually we took it out

Demonic Summoning is problematic if it come out quite at the beginning when most 6 cost card are not in play.... and you would have to wait for them to appear.

There is a total of 7 6-cost cards excluding villian (villian on the other hand have a total of 5) which makes it easier if Black Canary is in play but else it can be quite a pain to wait for the cost 6 cards to show itself. Actually what would be fun is that demonic would bring forth 10 random destroyed villians from the destroyed pile, and the players are required to clear them once again