Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Crisis 2 Available Today

Crisis 2 is now available in the store... way to let us know Cryptozoic... Not.

Which means the store I go to probably won't have it for a week or 2. lol

I got mine last night, the cards are awesome!!!!

I'm pretty butt hurt that I didn't find out until today, as I've been fiending to get these new Character cards into my pool.

Dreris, mind spoiling the Crisis Characters effects?

I'm waiting for one of my locals to announce that they got it to go swoop it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreris View Post
    I got mine last night, the cards are awesome!!!!
    Hey hey!! Mine posting up the card effects? From where I an ... I won't be able to get mine till months later

The cards I like the best use the new color rules. All borders are now considered the color they are, so all starter are also "yellow" cards.

Some of them trigger off the more colors you have. I'm a fan of stuff that can improve Bargirl LOL

Gives you more of a reason to keep punches in.

Plus with all the cards they put in now you can run a Warriors of Light sub game with either competitive or cooperative.

I'll post some examples later tonight when I'm home and have my cards in my hands

There's a lot of card spoilers posted over on the BGG page.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/132...lete-card-list
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer

*looks at the link* the Kyle Rayner superhero ability seems kindof weak to me...

Quote Originally Posted by sivartalappes View Post
    *looks at the link* the Kyle Rayner superhero ability seems kindof weak to me...
    Doesn't seem that bad. You'll never have a mediocre hand, and most hands with Weaknesses are pitchable.

Indigo 1 looks like it's going to skyrocket to the top of my group's most desirable characters. If I'm understanding the new color mechanic right, it's essentially a buffed Cyborg.