Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Yeah, I never made it to deck construction either. Last thing I saw in chat was the announce that things we're still moving, but that was about 25m ago I'd guess.

Just got into my first game. Though I never built a deck. Now its just stuck at waiting for opponent.

edit: when timer ran out, it said unable to start game please try again. something along that vein. After pressing ok, its just stuck in empty space background.

Now says im disconnected.
    Last edited by ylhos; 02-28-2015 at 01:42 PM.

oh my matching is starting, i think waiting for opponent to join, hum just kicked me back to the card selection. I think i won 1st match maybe lol. Usually they start a 2nd one not too long after the 1st has problems, but not sure about this time.

Update: Went to the second game of the first match, got to "waiting for opponent" message then got the "You've been disconnected" message. Now I can't login.

Quote Originally Posted by HaemishM View Post
    Update: Went to the second game of the first match, got to "waiting for opponent" message then got the "You've been disconnected" message. Now I can't login.
    Yeah. Would've been nice if they were a bit more explicit about this before I decided to kick my client:
    Players will be unable to log on to the Test Server for a bit, we've taken the login offline. We'll inform you when it becomes available again.

Finally saw deck construction, then got DC'ed as I was just about to save & submit. Got further than last tourny I did though, and with an extra 100+ players.

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by HaemishM View Post
    I just got the same thing.

Master Theorycrafter
    Same, at end of first game it told me it cannot start the game and the client just got stuck.
    Now cannot login.

Broadcast in the regular client said they were calling the stress tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by ylhos View Post
    Just got into my first game. Though I never built a deck. Now its just stuck at waiting for opponent.

edit: when timer ran out, it said unable to start game please try again. something along that vein. After pressing ok, its just stuck in empty space background.

Now says im disconnected.
    This is exactly like my experience as well.