Epic Spell Wars on Tabletop

Just watched the Tabletop episode...another great installment with another game I want for my collection.

Very fun game for a laugh after a rough ( I'm looking at you Heroic Sacrifice) round of DC Crisis 2...any chance this will be available for sale again?

Thanks

lessthan12parsecs

Should be more in stock around the end of the month.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Some good news! The estore is taking back-orders so we can ship them out by next week! Sorry for any inconvenience.

By the way, where is Epic Spell Wars 2?! Corey mentioned it once in one of his blogs.
    The Gamepedia Hex Wiki is always looking for more editors.
    Just go to any page you want to edit and press edit! If it's missing then you can add it.
    Check the Help Section to get started!
    (Optionally, you can make an account, but that's not even required!)

Quote Originally Posted by Patrigan View Post
    By the way, where is Epic Spell Wars 2?! Corey mentioned it once in one of his blogs.

Look for it in May-ish.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Just watched tabletop video and this game looks really fun. I will definitely buy this game soon, but I saw there were promos available? Is there anyway to obtain these promos? Also this game is sold out on the online retailers I buy from, when will it be back in stock?

Ditto on vbui0803's post... I just purchased a copy via the e-store. Does this still qualify to receive the promo cards?

It will be back in stock at the end of the month.
    It looks like the promos are all gone now, as it has been a long time since the initial release. Promos are typically a limited-time thing.
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Just got my shipping notice! Huzzah!