Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Dungeon Crawler and Arena

Dungeon Crawler and Arena

I want to make it clear that I will always attempt to do what is in the best interest of the Kickstarter backers, I am sure it comes as zero surprise that I am fanatically loyal to this group and what they did for HEX.

As we discussed the Dungeon Crawler and Arena internally, we eventual came to the conclusion that implementation of the tech necessary to give the Kickstarter increase would have delayed the Arena launch by 2 weeks. I didn't want to delay the launch BUT I did want to eventually give the Dungeon Crawler reward to our backers AND I wanted it to work in Arena (as I mentioned in a post from a couple of months ago)

I take full responsibility, I did a poor job communicating this to the team, and the consensus was the other side of the argument (about scarcity) was the reason the Arena would launch without the Dungeon Crawler reward baked in, not the tech and timing issue... And that is the messaging that went out

so let me correct this, we WILL be giving Dungeon Crawler backers the bonus in Arena, it will take approximately 2 weeks to get in, but it will be going in.

sorry for the confusion

-cory

Gigantisaur
    My bribe hasn't even been delivered yet and it's already paying off!

Thank you for the clarification, Cory. The silence can be deafening sometimes and we live in a little bit of an echo chamber here in the forums.

Happy Patch Day!

That is awesome news. Thanks for the clarification

Master Theorycrafter
    Dude, you are awesome to clear that up. Thank you for the info and kudos for "princessing up" about your role in the communication.
    Grand King......maybe more

Cool. This sorts a lot of issues, makes people happy, and fits with what has been said in the past.

I still don't think an arena is the same as a dungeon, but the distinction no longer matters.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Now I can go to sleep happy and play tomorrow In Cory we trust.

I didn't see who started the thread until I opened it. I was expecting another soon to be locked argument/tirade. I was pleasantly surprised at the good news.
    PvE Hex - At long last!

That certainly leaves no questions about the situation unanswered (I think). Thanks.
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

Awesome to hear.
    Watch me on Twitch!