Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [Resolved] Some AI champions locking up

Got another one. Locked up on his second turn. Wouldn't let me pass priority.
    It gave me a defeat after 20 minutes.
    HexLockup.jpg

AI not attacking, stuck in flames.

I'm playing against zodiac shaman, and hes not attacking during his phase.

The flames are there, but no attack is ever declared.

Forcing a concession on my part, when I would have won next turn.

not cool.

Moon'ariu Sensei escaped from its icy prison!

Just got paired against Moon'ariu Sensei (and that evil bunny got stuck )

Was this a previous arena run you started before they removed him because that has been happening to some people including me

Xarlox The Broodlord stalled

Knightmare vs Xarlox The Broodlord

AI had Ushul in play, I had Fist of Briggadon in play. I drew a Broodlord Egg which transformed into a Terrorantula and then went into play on his side and I drew a replacement card - Moon'ariu Sensei. Then the game got stuck in the draw phase and did not proceed. Restarting the client did not help.

Neither Terrorantula's destroy ability nor Ushul's ability to create a Spiderspawn triggered - it just got stuck in the draw phase and eventually timed out and awarded me a win!

Yup, that's probably it.

Also got this against Zoltog, when he put a free 1 cost orc into play from his opening hand, it got stuck on the chain before the start of the first turn. I tried waiting for him to time out as it was a perfect arena run (last boss) and I didn't want to lose... but it gave me the loss after waiting 20 minutes. Jerk!
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Quote Originally Posted by ossuary View Post
    Also got this against Zoltog, when he put a free 1 cost orc into play from his opening hand, it got stuck on the chain before the start of the first turn. I tried waiting for him to time out as it was a perfect arena run (last boss) and I didn't want to lose... but it gave me the loss after waiting 20 minutes. Jerk!
    I think this may be a different bug, that has a similar result so the original one.
    I've ran into a couple of times and it seems to prevent the player from passing priority, resulting in the time out failsafe backfiring. Makes sense thou as its a bad idea to always have the player win on the timeout due to how easy that would be to exploit.

I'll see if I can run into it again.

If you are having issues with matches locking up at any point please try on of these three work arounds.

1. Try hitting F10 once. Give it a few secs. if there's no phase advance try the next option.

2. Try hitting F8 once. Give it a few secs. if no phase advance try the next option.

3. ALT+F4 out, wait 2 to 3 minutes (and really wait) then re-log and re-join game.

All of these methods have had some success getting the phases to advance if stuck.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERoostasaur View Post
    If you are having issues with matches locking up at any point please try on of these three work arounds.

1. Try hitting F10 once. Give it a few secs. if there's no phase advance try the next option.

2. Try hitting F8 once. Give it a few secs. if no phase advance try the next option.

3. ALT+F4 out, wait 2 to 3 minutes (and really wait) then re-log and re-join game.

All of these methods have had some success getting the phases to advance if stuck.

Hope this helps.
    none of these did anything for me.

what did work is just sitting there waiting. eventually the computer completed the declare attackers step.

I have a really large amount of creatures on the board, like 35. could this have something to do with the computer just taking a really long time to make a decision because of the large amount of creatures?