Thread: "Card is in deck sideboard" error

"Card is in deck sideboard" error

Your Display Name: Szimek

Bug Description: I'm not able to sell some of my cards. For example i tried to sell Wrathseeker (card is not in any of my decks and i didn't have any wrathseekers in my starting deck.), but when i try to put it on AH i get error: "Card is in deck sideboard". Some wrathseekers i can sell, but this error also appears for different cards (not only for wrathseeker)

Steps to Reproduce: -
    Frequency: some of the cards
    Additional Information: -

screen:

update: looks like the issue is occurring because some of the cards i've got in draft (and were in my sideboard/reserves) game still see as linked to that draft deck. There is no icon on card suggesting that they are still in deck. I'll rise the ticket on support page after i'll be back from work, but wanted to find other people with the same bug so i could confirm that it's not only my issue :P

Yep same thing happened to me, also with cards from draft/sealed.

Your Display Name: Delryn

Bug Description: I'm not able to post some of my cards in the auction house. For example, I tried to sell one of my living totems and I get the same "card is in deck sideboard" error. I only have one deck that uses reserves currently and it doesn't have any living totems in it.

Steps to Reproduce: Post a living totem that isn't currently listed as being used in a deck. Upon setting the price and trying to submit, the error is generated.

Frequency: Some of the cards in my collection. Other copies of the same card let me sell them with no trouble.

Additional Information: This was all on the mac client. I will try on Windows when I get home. After I was unable to sell my "spare" living totem, I posted one of the 4 living totems that was already in a deck and it worked with no problems. I then opened that deck in the deck builder and it only showed 3 living totems in the deck with 1 in my collection. I added a 4th totem to the deck and saved it. I then got an error message that I had more than 4 living totems currently in the deck. I removed all living totems from the deck to the collection and saved it. I then added back 4 living totems and am still getting the "more than 4 of card" error message. Closing the client and reopening it fixed the "more than 4 of card" error for the saved deck.

looks like problem was solved. i can put on AH cards i couldn't before. another fast fix.

Hero of Adamanth
    I got same error today, after grabbing cards from draft. Tried to restart client but didn't help. There is any solution?

Quote Originally Posted by madar View Post
    I got same error today, after grabbing cards from draft. Tried to restart client but didn't help. There is any solution?
    Did you wait for the draft to end?
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Hero of Adamanth
    no, i didnt. But you right, the draft is just finished, and the card became free to post.

Cards drafted or won in tournaments don't become available until all players have completed the tournament. Waiting for the tournament to end or if it has re-logging usually takes care of issues like the OP.