Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [Pending] Hero of Adamanth gaining life unexpectedly

I reported this back on the Arena Test server forum with a screenshot. I also had someone mention it in a Hex thread on another forum recently.

Hero of Adamanth Gaining ridiculous amounts of health instead of taking damage

So, I'm not sure exactly how it happened but I noticed it right after I used a burn to get rid of his Scrivener. I then cast a direct damage spell on the champion and his health shot up to 210. The next turn I tried another one just to see what would happen (burn to the ground with x=4) and it jumped up to like 450. Needless to say, this made the encounter rather unwinnable.

http://i.imgur.com/5Iftlbd.jpg

There's already a post about this on the main page...

Merging with existing thread.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Bug where AI gained huge amounts of life

Display name: Knightmare

I was playing vs Hero of Adamanth, I dealt enough damage that he should have been knocked down to 1 health, but instead he jumped up to 120. I restarted the client to see if it was a visual bug, but the life jumped up again when I hit him again.

PS it was during tier 2, after I had played through tier 1 (which I don't usually do). It's the 1st time I've experienced the bug, but I've seen a previous forum post about it. I didn't follow it at the time though, and I can't find it now.

Arena Opponent Gaining Life on Taking Damage

Bug: Damage dealt to Hero of Adamanth causes him to gain obscene amounts of life. He gains more life than usual from Adamanthian Scrivener as well.

Proof: http://imgur.com/a/WkKUZ

Order of events:

Picture 1 in album
    I swung in with two Totems and a Scrivener, unblocked. Buffed a Totem with +1/+1 twice (both equipment for Totem equipped).

Attackers:
    Scrivener (3/3)
    Totem 1 (8/8, Dimmid's lifedrain)
    Totem 2 (6/6)

Defenders:
    None, Senator was exhausted

Suddenly Hero of Adamanth is up to 131 life from 15.

Picture 2 in album
    I swing in the next turn, buffing a Totem with steadfast and dropping a Protectorate Defender.
    Same thing happens, now the enemy is at 463 life.

Picture 3 in album
    He drops a Scrivener and is up to 714 health.

Picture 4 in album
    I swing with Totem 2 and the Defender to see if the bug is focused on a single troop, enemy is now at 1000 health.

Picture 5 in album
    I swing with just a Scrivener (buffed by Totems). Enemy is still gaining health.

Picture 6 in album
    His graveyard consisted of a Cerulean Mentalist, a Noble Citizenry (that had been bounced by his ability once, targeting nothing each time and was affected by my Inner Conflict + equip), a Wizard of the Silver Talon, and a single Silver Talon Senator.
    Last edited by LeMazing; 03-28-2015 at 08:44 AM. Reason: Uploaded pictures to imgur, attachments too small here.
    Member of The Unnamed Council: A Relaxed, Yet Organized PvE Guild - apply here!

Hello!

I can confirm this bug.

Each time instead of taking damage the Hero of Adamanth is gaining like 300+ HP.

I also did a couple of screenshots and I think what happens is pretty obvious but let me know if you need additional info on this.

Before combat:

After I blocked with Paladin of the Necropolis:

Before using Ivory pawn:

Pre-combat (I used Ivory pawn):

Assign block :

After I attacked with Paladin of the Necropolis (died):

After I used my hero ability:

After Life Siphon:

Last edited by baelnorn; 03-29-2015 at 01:10 AM.

I just received word from the devs that they are investigating this issue in more detail to determine the cause.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well