Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: [Pending] Hero of Adamanth gaining life unexpectedly

Last time this happened to me he had Owls, though I had killed them all.

Could it be from an Owl being created by his ability, and therefore not having a master?

Quote Originally Posted by gjaustin View Post
    Last time this happened to me he had Owls, though I had killed them all.

Could it be from an Owl being created by his ability, and therefore not having a master?
    And for some reason the game treats Hero himself as the master, and instead of buffing his attack/defence it gives him incremental lifegain, which only synchs and appears to the user next time Hero is dealt damage? That sounds... potentially possible, I suppose. Note to self: do not let Hero's ability spawn Owls!

Steps for potential repro: Let Hero of Adamanth spawn an Owl via his 25% chance ability, let the Owl hit you, then damage the Hero. Anyone want to test?
    Last edited by Showsni; 05-22-2015 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Showsni View Post
    And for some reason the game treats Hero himself as the master, and instead of buffing his attack/defence it gives him incremental lifegain, which only synchs and appears to the user next time Hero is dealt damage? That sounds... potentially possible, I suppose. Note to self: do not let Hero's ability spawn Owls!

Steps for potential repro: Let Hero of Adamanth spawn an Owl via his 25% chance ability, let the Owl hit you, then damage the Hero. Anyone want to test?
    I am almost positive that the owls don't need to damage you (I had this bug when the owls were unable to damage me at all.)
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Just to give you guys a quick update, I was talking with one of the devs earlier this week and he was able to reproduce this as well. He's pretty sure he knows where it's throwing the variables off, so hopefully this will get fixed in either the next patch or one soon after.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Thanks for the update ossuary. *thumbs up

That's good to hear, since I just ran into this as well.

Hero of Adamanth Gains Health on Damage

I really have no explanation for this.

I was playing a dwarf robot deck and every time he took damage, he instead gained tons of health. A 3/3 warbot would cause him to gain 400+ health, but a vulcannon would only cause him to get +9 Health.

He didn't however gain health when I just attacked with the 1/1 construct foreman, he was just immune to that damage.

He had only a time-step magistrate on the board and nothing in the graveyard to suggest any other kind of life gain abilities.

Hello, thanks for your report. Please be sure to read the known issues thread before posting - this item is already on the list.

Merging with existing thread...
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

+1, though it sounds like this may be resolved.
    hero health.jpg

When your arena opponent cheats (infinite life bug)

Was playing through an arena and my first opponent in tier 2 got the bug where their life just starts going up exponentially instead of taking damage, I was determined and kept playing cause I figured my Ingenuity engine would eventually spit out something that could mill and I could win.

Well.... as you can see.

Turns out though, that the 5000 damage from sliver of the immortal spear does actually do 5000 damage. Took me 3 turns of activating it by that point to win though.