Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [Pending] Hero of Adamanth gaining life unexpectedly

Gigantisaur

[Pending] Hero of Adamanth gaining life unexpectedly

Something weird happened with life total of hero of adamanth it jumped up to 60, and kept going up when I dealt damage quickly got to 400! Killed my perfect streak boo
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

There's not much we can do unless you can provide us with more info.

Screenshots? Video clip? Any details on what was on the board or what he played? Sorry, but if we can't reproduce it, there's no way we can try to get it fixed. It may have been some kind of glitch rather than a reproducible bug.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

I ran into the same bug, and have a little more info:

Your Display Name: Dorlath

Bug Description: Part way through the fight it switched so every time damage was dealt, it would heal the Hero of Adamanth and for significantly more than the damage done.

Additional Information: It first occurred a number of turns prior to the screenshot I've included. The first damage to cause healing was an Arborean Rootfather, but after that initial hit, all damage against him, regardless of the troop hitting would heal him. The initial hit would not have been enough to put him to 0 HP.

Gigantisaur
    It was tier 4 he got the mastery of time challenge. I wonder if the ruby major gem is involved as I damaged with a socketed azurefate sorcerer and the post above mentioned root father. Sorry it was late I didn't screenshot will do better next time.
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Display Name: Kubiran

I have experienced this bug twice. Both times I was playing a mono-blood deck based around lifegain (leeching burrowers, paladin of the necropolis, vampire king - Gozzog as champion). The game played normally for the first several turns and I got the hero to 11 health. Then on my next paladin of the necropolis trigger his health jumped significantly. Each attack with the lifegain attribute caused his health to go up. Physical attacks did no damage (tried attacking with a corpse fly alone and his health did not change at all).

Random hp gain

Not really sure what happened here

i was playing against hero of adamanth in the arena, i was swinging with lethal damage and then all of a sudden his health became 200+

i dont know how to reproduce it either.

FYI, I've gotten multiple reports of this on the forums now. In testing, I have not been able to reproduce it. However, too many people are reporting it for me to discount the issue out of hand.

I'm going to mark this thread as [Pending] and send it up the chain for CZE to investigate as time allows. Hopefully they will be able to identify what the issue is.

Thank you all for your reports and for your patience on this item. If you have any additional information or can capture any video / screenshots of the bug when it happens to you again, please post them here.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Attacking a champion increases their health exponentially

Your Display Name: Haegemos

Bug Description: While in an ai battle in the arena against the hero of adamanth, i encountered a bug that caused his health to increase by several hundred every time my troops damaged him directly. It didn't come in to effect until i was about two turns away from winning. I tried using alt-f4 and reconnecting to see if it was a visual bug, but his health stayed the same. After applying enough damage that would have killed him if his health was what have should been i was sure that it wasn't just a visual bug. At the end of the match before i conceded he was at 829 health.

None of the cards in play had any effects that would have normally increased either champions health at all.

Steps to Reproduce: Unknown, the bug suddenly came in to effect as i was getting close to winning. I didn't notice anything unusual other than the bug.

Frequency: Only happened the once.

Additional Information:
    Last edited by Akaraut; 03-17-2015 at 08:33 PM.

I encountered this, not sure what triggered it, my hero of adamanth gained hundreds of health both when playing troops and when dealing damage.

hero of evil.jpg

Bug - Hero of Adamanth Health Gain on Hit

Champion gains health each time I hit him, he went from 4 HP to 1032 before I gave up. Ruined my perfect run!
    pic.jpg