Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Question to GHOSTBUSTERS Funders: Overall Thoughts

This is the first Kickstarter project I've ever funded & I'm thrilled to be a part of it. I pledged enough to get 2 Deluxe sets plus a set of Zombie Taxi Drivers & Spectral Ghost Busters. I've read that some people thought that the Taxi Drivers were included in the bundle so they didn't allocate funds for that add-on. This could result in higher collectibility, depending on what happens down the road with this set (offered in a future Kickstarter, released as a general release set, etc)

I'm curious to find out what other people plan to order and their overall thoughts regarding the release of this game.

Here is my breakdown:
    $131: EB Mass Hysteria Bundle ($115+16 Shipping)
    $15 Standard Ghost Bundle
    $15 Impossible Ghost Bundle
    $12 Impossible Boss Bundle
    $10 Taxi Drivers
    $12 Spectral GBs
    $12 Extra Base Game Tiles
    $5 Extra Library Tiles
    $5 Extra Shandor Bldg Tiles
    $12 Prime New GBs

$230 = Total

I'm hoping to play tons of campaigns (official and unofficial) with my local friends maybe even with some folks through Skype.

picked up the Mass Hysteria + The 200 bundle plus another thing of taxi drivers. Can't wait for October !!!

Here is what I got:

$131 EB Mass Hysteria Bundle ($115+$16 Shipping)
    $15 Impossible Ghost Bundle
    $12 Impossible Boss Bundle
    $12 Spectral GBs
    $10 Taxi Drivers

$180 = Total

I feel like I got everything I needed to play with my friends. I was gonna get the other IM Bundles instead of the Ghost Bundle, but I feel like I won't play with 10 GG or 10 GT.

I am at $250 Spectrals, Taxi's, MH and PN game, probably library tiles, $248. The two games will give me two sets of SG's, and extra figures to paint.

I didn't go too crazy- I got the Paranormal pledge, and added on Tobin's Spirit Guide, the Library and Shandor Building tiles, and the Zombie Taxi Driver.

Same as Blackjac over here (MH plus IM ghost and boss bundles, spectral GBs, and the taxi drivers), though I was late to the party and missed out on the EB.

Quote Originally Posted by Kromebuster View Post
    Same as Blackjac over here (MH plus IM ghost and boss bundles, spectral GBs, and the taxi drivers), though I was late to the party and missed out on the EB.
    I got lucky with the EB, someone dropped theirs and I happened to notice.

Well, I was restricted in budget (didn't get paid until after close date) so with Uk postage only managed to get Paranormal and extra $10 for add ons (chose taxi drivers). Must admit that the great stretch goals helped make my mind about getting the game, and must thank my wife for keeping me in despite it being the "last of the petty cash"!

I picked up the Mass Hysteria package.
    I added:

Ghostbusters paintable bundle - $10
    New Ghostbusters paintable bundle - $12
    Spectral Ghostbusters - $12
    Impossible Mode Ghost Bundle - $15
    Impossible Mode Slimer & Idulnas - $12
    Additional 10 base game tiles - $12
    Zombie Cabbie - $10

Total for add-ons = $83
    Mass Hysteria Package = $125
    Shipping (Canada) = $30
    Total: $238

I went with the Impossible Mode Ghost Bundle instead of picking up the IM packs of those ghosts separately. It just seemed a better value, I still get all the IM mode ghosts, just not quite as many. Which is fine with me, I'd rather save that $42 dollars and just not have 5 fewer gruesome twosomes, 7 fewer galloping ghouls, and 3 fewer Boogaloos.

Can't wait for October.