Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast
    It's funny, but I am trying not to create because I want to save ideas for the new campaign (next year?). : )

I'm working on a campaign that makes the Spectral Ghostbusters more bosses than nuisances.

Also involves the Ghostbusters going to the Spirit World tile

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Nice, Jay.

Don't forget the People busters

As I've mentioned elsewhere, I'm planning a campaign that utilizes some HorrorClix pieces, specifically THE GREAT CTHULHU as the uber-boss that will come about if the Ghostbusters fail to defeat Cathulhu. To get through all three dials and finally destroy him, each stream will do clix damage equal to the GB's level (realistically they should all be L5 by this time. Trying to come up with game mechanics for Madness aside from just making the affected GB attack his friends.

I know some folks were daydreaming of a TMNT/GB expansion, well since heroclix is releasing a TMNT set in a couple of months, I'd love to see some TMNT crossover custom campaign ideas, maybe involving the plotline of the crossover comic. I'll try and brainstorm a little myself too!

IDW is releasing TMNT game, it is on Kickstarter.... I would assume those miniatures would be closer to the same scale as GB than the Heroclix ones. I especially dislike the amount of space the clix dials make a miniatures base take up.

I'm in the KS now. I'm planning on getting Clix, too. That will give me more Foot Clan, and maybe some other TMNT stuff that won't be in the KS. Yeah, the Clix are big, but, what can you do? You could take them off the bases if you aren't using them for clix. I'm going to make the A-team and Knight Rider for GB, already made the cards.

Im backing the TMNT game too - so Cryptozoic, please dont launch a GB expansion kickstarter for at least 3 months! My wallet is dry and I don't want to miss another one! (after missing the first).

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by MattMurdock View Post
    Im backing the TMNT game too - so Cryptozoic, please dont launch a GB expansion kickstarter for at least 3 months! My wallet is dry and I don't want to miss another one! (after missing the first).
    I cannot confirm or deny a second campaign within the next 3 months.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by sara.miguel View Post
    I cannot confirm or deny a second campaign within the next 3 months.
    /headexplosion