Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Wow, Capture the Flag? Neat idea. Man, by the time the game comes out, we will have tons of scenarios!

Get in My Belly!

This would use Hero Slimer (I made one, and I CZ was thinking about doing a PDF Hero Slimer from RGB cartoon). I also made food tokens, but they are just 1" circles with Clip Art of food items.

Set out 5-10 food pieces randomly. Put Slimer on the board, and Hero Slimer at opposite ends. Slimer wants to eat the food, as does Hero Slimer. For regular "Evil" Slimer, treat food as Slime tokens. Hero Slimer has his own effects for food. Have 1-8 Galloping Ghouls in the Spirit world or use Wadey's random cards to add a challenge. The GB's need to stop the random ghosts like usual, and Slimer.Hero Slimer hurts/helps the Busters. If Hero Slimer gets more food than Slimer, you win. If Slimer gets more of the food, you lose.

http://s7.postimg.org/olhrg8ocb/Hero..._v2_Page_1.jpg (Hero Slimer's file)
    Last edited by BradBosshart; 03-22-2015 at 08:57 AM. Reason: add file

Smash the Shamblers

Need to correct typo in image.
    Last edited by OneBigTwinkie; 03-28-2015 at 09:03 PM. Reason: Need to correct image.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    All really cool ideas!

Now come on, let's do some Peoplebusters scenarios, where the boys go to the Flip Side

For Peoplebusters...

PEOPLEBUSTERS
    Class 3

To Hit: 4 or higher.
    To Trap: 3 streams.
    When Hit: Add a stream token to a Peoplebuster.
    When Missed: The Peoplebuster moves 2 spaces in the direction of the nearest Ghostbuster.
    Special: Peoplebusters can fire Slime at Ghostbusters within 3 spaces. Peoplebusters hit on a roll of four or greater. If a Ghostbuster has more than two Slime tokens from a Peoplebuster, they can't move. You can spend actions to remove the slime on their turn.

I would add some part of the game mechanic, where if they get slimed enough, they get taken to the Peoplebusters' Containment Unit

Now we just need PeopleBusters...

Oh, we're getting them Brad! I need to make a note to Erik to have him write them too. Dan's already drawn them, including Winston.

I think if you get contained, that would pretty much end the scenario.

You mean, for the game? PDF or real 3D pieces?