Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Werechicken View Post
    Morr! Excellent work! Now let's do Peoplebusters!
    You know, I was thinking of a scenario with a lyncathropic fowl..

Beware...the Werechicken! http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=-iwOv6nl

5 egg portals. roll portal die end each turn produces a Werechick. Chaos/6 does not activate all eggs, ignore. s/All Eggs must be closed ( roll 4, 4 streams) to defeat Werechicken. Werechicks can bite roll 5 vs GB's. Roll portal die after being bitten. If chaos (or 6 on numbered die) GB becomes a Werechick next round. Werechicks are Class one, but need 5 to hit since they run around a lot. A werechick GB needs 4 or better to hit, 2 streams to cure. Can be infected by another chick. If all chicks come out of the eggs, the GB's lose. Win by defeating Werechicken, all other chicks defeated after he is trapped. Werechicks and Werechicken are physical and blocked by walls but ignore terrain like cars, can only attack adjacent targets, no long range, no slime.

Morr! Excellent work! Now let's do Peoplebusters!
    Thanks buddy! I was brewing a possible scenario with the Spectral GBs, one to replicate Citizen Ghost. I know it's not peoplebusters but it's close enough!

"No Peter not an impression of a seal, the seal impression!"

Quote Originally Posted by BradBosshart View Post
    Beware...the Werechicken! http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp#dir=-iwOv6nl

5 egg portals. roll portal die end each turn produces a Werechick. Chaos/6 does not activate all eggs, ignore. s/All Eggs must be closed ( roll 4, 4 streams) to defeat Werechicken. Werechicks can bite roll 5 vs GB's. Roll portal die after being bitten. If chaos (or 6 on numbered die) GB becomes a Werechick next round. Werechicks are Class one, but need 5 to hit since they run around a lot. A werechick GB needs 4 or better to hit, 2 streams to cure. Can be infected by another chick. If all chicks come out of the eggs, the GB's lose. Win by defeating Werechicken, all other chicks defeated after he is trapped. Werechicks and Werechicken are physical and blocked by walls but ignore terrain like cars, can only attack adjacent targets, no long range, no slime.
    Nice one Brad, sounds good!

"No Peter not an impression of a seal, the seal impression!"

thanks! Where is Werechicken? I thought he would be all over this? : )

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Woah hey! Well done brad!

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    I was busy over the weekend, good job. But you know, its not Werechicken unless you use Egon's giant weather balloon to freeze him.

I just had an idea for a whole new game mechanic. It adds the gremlins from "Don't Forget the Motor City" RGB episode to the collection of ghosts.
    Whenever a gremlin moves through a Ghostbuster, his Proton Pack is temporary damaged, but he can spend 1 action to get it working again(works a bit like removing slime). When it moves through Ecto-1, put a damage marker on it.

1 Damage Marker = You can't drive the Ecto anywhere, unless it's repaired!
    2 Damage Markers = Additionally to not moving you can't deposit traps in the Ecto anymore.
    3+ Damage Markers = Just makes it harder to get it working again.

Each Ghostbuster gets a new standard action: A Ghostbuster on an adjacent space to the Ecto can try to repair it by rolling a die.
    This uses 2 standard actions. The difficulty of the roll depends on the number of damage markers on the Ecto:
    1 = Roll 3-6 to remove a damage marker!
    2 = Roll 4-6 to remove a damage marker!
    3 = Roll 5-6 to remove a damage marker!
    4+ = Roll a 6 to remove a damage marker!

This also adds the possibillity of a new charater with these Abillities:
    Lv1 = Whenever you make a successful Repair Roll, gain 1XP.
    Lv2 = You may reroll a failed Repair Roll once each turn.
    Lv3 = +1 Action
    Lv4 = When you make a successful Repair Roll, you can make another Repair Roll.
    Lv5 = All Ghostbusters Roll 2 dice when trying to repair the Ecto.

Motor City Gremlin Class 2
    To Hit : 5 or more
    To Trap : 2 Streams
    When Hit : Moves 1 space towards that Ghostbuster.
    When Missed : Moves 2 spaces towards the Ecto.
    Special : As described above.

This is no special scenario, the gremlins can appear anytime during a running game!

I was busy over the weekend, good job. But you know, its not Werechicken unless you use Egon's giant weather balloon to freeze him.
    You must supply your own balloon! : P