Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Hello everyone,

My name is Albertus. I live in Alberta, Canada. I was 2 when the first film came out, and became a fan of Ghostbusters when I first saw The Real Ghostbusters. I saw Ghostbusters 2 in the theatre, have played the 2009 video games for countless hours. If you can believe it, I'm also really looking forward to the reboot! I am a deluxe backer of the board game, and am really excited to play. I even made my own version of the game out of paper so that I could play the game before the real one arrives. Super geeky, I know. I am a Program Coordinator in Disability Services, and am happily married. My favorite Ghostbuster is Peter.

Hello! I am a boardgame addict, I have been dry from the past 31 hours since I last played a boardgame.

Looking forward to Ghostbusters to help the addiciton...

My name is Scott and I'm from Northern California. Not much to say about myself, let's see...well..I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the Exorcist about a hundred and sixty-seven times, and it keeps getting funnier every single time I see it!

Hello! My name is Jeremy. I'm very active in the GB community (via the internet more than in person, lately). I contributed 2 widely-used alphabets to the GB community for uniform name tags (GB1 and 2) as well as Ghost Smashers patch designs that were produced by a friend on etsy who made patches. I run the "Ghostbusters Cons & Events" Facebook group and can't wait to play this game with friends! I don't think I have ever been more psyched in a KS campaign!

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrellium View Post

P.S.Any idea how to get an avatar in this forum?
    It's under settings!
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaster View Post
    Also, this is the most I have ever spent on a game not named X-wing Miniatures Game. Well played CZE
    Don't tell me that! I am supposed to start learning X-Wing today...oof.
    The Yeti Handler

I'm Erik.

I'm a Pisces.

I emailed both Sara and Adam and have yet to hear back.

It's like they have REAL LIVES. Gosh!

(;

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by ErikBurnham View Post
    It's like they have REAL LIVES. Gosh!
    Is this real life?

Wait...what is life?
    The Yeti Handler

Hi, I'm Chris. I'm from Yorkshire UK. Ghostbusters was my childhood!! This is my first kickstarter and it was impossible to say no. The gameplay videos were amazing. Bring on October.

P.S. I tried adding an avatar, you can't. maybe its disabled?