Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast
    I asked Sara about buy/sell threads. They're not allowed here, so I can't ask anyone here to sell me one

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Sure, but you can still make it known, heck even put in your signature what you're looking to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Werechicken View Post
    Sure, but you can still make it known, heck even put in your signature what you're looking to get.
    I think that would be bending the rules. Can't do that if I want to keep "lawful" in my alignment! On the other side, Ghostbusters are chaotic-good, right?

Well, I've not posted before, so I reckon this is a good place to start. I'm Ivan Schablotski, aka Crazy1van. I do Ghostbusters cosplay and have invested hundreds of dollars in games like Arkham Horror, HorrorClix, Zombiees, Last Night On Earth, Mansion of Madness, etc., all of which now seems like it was merely build up towards this game! REALLY looking forward to October!

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Welcome.

Hello everyone, my name is Chris Morgan, I live in Lafayette Indiana. I am single, but still live with my dad and little brother, gotta help out with the bills and such, right? Anyways I am a huge fan of gaming, mainly board and card games with rpgs mixed in. I am a big fan of the boys in grey, also love Star Trek (including the reboot stuff), Star Wars(mainly the original Trilogy), Superman, pro wrestling(some favorite wrestlers are Hulk Hogan, Edge, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, CM Punk, Delerious, and Roman Reigns just to name a few). For music I love alot of different genres of music same with movies really but my favorite music artists are in this order....Michael Jackson, Elvis, KISS, Weird Al Yankovic, Beethoven, and followed by many more. What else to say, heckI will just stop there, haha maybevI said too much already.

Quote Originally Posted by chris_morgan View Post
    Hello everyone, my name is Chris Morgan, I live in Lafayette Indiana. I am single, but still live with my dad and little brother, gotta help out with the bills and such, right? Anyways I am a huge fan of gaming, mainly board and card games with rpgs mixed in. I am a big fan of the boys in grey, also love Star Trek (including the reboot stuff), Star Wars(mainly the original Trilogy), Superman, pro wrestling(some favorite wrestlers are Hulk Hogan, Edge, Kurt Angle, AJ Styles, CM Punk, Delerious, and Roman Reigns just to name a few). For music I love alot of different genres of music same with movies really but my favorite music artists are in this order....Michael Jackson, Elvis, KISS, Weird Al Yankovic, Beethoven, and followed by many more. What else to say, heckI will just stop there, haha maybevI said too much already.
    Hi Chris!

I'm Dustin Remolde. I've been posting on the Facebook page. Got my paint jobs shared through the most recent Kickstarter update, and I just completed a custom Librarian figure for the game.

I've been a Heroclix player since 2003, I also play Quarriors, Zombies, and Mars Attacks (and anything else really). Big comic book fan (Batman, X-Men, Spider-Man, and recently the Ghostbusters IDW books).

In real life I'm a software QA Analyst and I do special effects makeup on the side, with the occasional acting gig in low/ no budget B-horror.