Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Yes! More and more people!

Baby Yeti
    Good Morning! My name is Aaron. I live in Central Massachusetts, USA and have lived in New England all my life. I'm married with kids. I play board games and Pathfinder RPG. I also play horsey, dolls, tea party, roughhousing, referee, dinosaurs, Thomas Trains, sea creatures, etc. because I'm a dad (and those games are FUN!). Lately I've been playing lots of Zombicide: Black Plague and Ghostbusters: The Board Game. I'm looking forward to the days when we can clear the dinner table and set up a game of Ghostbusters, but still enjoying the age my kids are now.

I'm also looking forward to seeing all the player created scenarios as they come up!

In order to pay the bills I spend 40 hours a week adjudicating disability claims

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by ItchyAaron View Post
    In order to pay the bills I spend 40 hours a week adjudicating disability claims
    Oof. I did insurance billing (mostly Medicare) for physical therapy and had patients who were on disability/applying for it. You are a strong man.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Baby Yeti
    I've been working in the Disability field in some form or function for 10+ years now. I am thankful to have a job that allows me to support my family with this and my (very) part time job. Contrary to many people, I do not find my identity in my job. Rather my identity is in my faith, my family, my military part time job and gaming (in that order).