Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Rigid Buffalo

Introduction Thread!

Use this area to introduce yourself to your fellow 'Busters.

EXAMPLE!
    Hi, I'm Sara, better known as the Yeti Handler.
    My favorite color is green, my favorite movie is Nightmare Before Christmas, and I was really stoked when we unlocked Walter Peck and that we have the Spectral GB's!

(so...just whatever you want to say about yourself!)
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Hi ya everyone. I'm Matt and I'm an Alch.... Wait..... Wrong forum. Happy be stalking here and on Facebook. Can't wait till October and bust some heads!!!! (in a spiritual sense of course). Love ghostbusters , marvel comics, doctor who (DONT BLINK) very eclectic on music. Married have 2 dogs, 2 cats, plus we are foster parents for dogs who need homes. Good thing my wife love ghostbusters too. So I'm safe on those aspects.
    Last edited by mattsheeler; 03-18-2015 at 06:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mattsheeler View Post
    I'm an Alch....
    Ah, so you're an alchemist, then? (I may have been playing just a bit too much Skyrim lately)

My name is Nathan, but I use RogueNine as my alias everywhere so why stop here? I am obsessed, quite obviously, with Star Wars (just A New Hope onward, there are no prequels in Ba Sing Se), video games, 80s and 90s pop-culture, Mystery Science Theater 3000 and the art of riffing on bad movies, and more stuff that I can't even think of since I'm doped to the gills on antihistamines right now. No kids, no pets, but I have a handful of friends who are excited about this game as I am. Egon has always been my favorite 'Buster- his abilities to exploit failed dice rolls plus my 'Irish luck' will make us unstoppable on the tabletop!

I'm Brad and am married with a son, love GB, can't wait for the game!

Hi everyone, my name is Travis and I'm ridiculously excited for this game! I'm a big GB fan, and also huge into Doctor Who, Star Wars, Star Trek (though not pleased with the recent reboot thereof), Firefly... eh, probably easier to just say that I'm a nerd, and that I'm into most things nerdy.

Hello, friends.

My name's Joe Van Ginkel, the "Game Show Man" from Anaheim, CA. The original Ghostbusters was the first film I ever saw in a theater, and it's been my favorite ever since. I was a stalwart fan of The Real Ghostbusters cartoon series (the early syndie episodes are my favorites), I've played the crap out of Ghostbusters: The Video Game (can't tell you how happy I am that the Rookie was unlocked!), and I've been waiting for a definitive tabletop Ghostbusters experience for a very long time.

I'm also a big fan of space opera (Star Trek [RIP Leonard Nimoy], Star Wars and Babylon 5 are personal faves), Doctor Who (the current series along with the 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 7th Doctors) and and retro video games (I was a Nintendo boy from NES through N64). But as my nickname implies, game shows are my main interest in life. I've been a contestant on three of them: Match Game '98, Russian Roulette and Merv Griffin's Crosswords. My buddies and I go around doing live interactive recreations of many of them, and we have been developing our own originals hoping to get one sold to a production company and on the air.

Can't wait to get my hands on my Mass Hysteria edition of Ghostbusters: The Board Game.

Hello everyone, my name's Chris Morrell and I migrated here from the Kickstarter forums.

I'm based in the UK and I've been a big fan of Ghostbusters since I was a kid. So pleased with the direction this game is heading. So nice to be able to play with characters from the movie, cartoons and comics in one glorious game!

Roll on October!

P.S.Any idea how to get an avatar in this forum?

"No Peter not an impression of a seal, the seal impression!"

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by Morrellium View Post

P.S.Any idea how to get an avatar in this forum?
    It's under settings!
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Hi all,

My name is Ryan. My favorite color is green. I have literally been slimed (circa the Ghostbusters show that Universal studios had in the early 90s, but discontinued) by a ghost. I am a licensed professional counselor, with Bachelors in Psychology and a Masters in Counseling Psychology (the closest you can get to what the ghostbusters have these days). So Matt, if you are an ALch... I can help... I have been a huge fan since I was a child, but until recently have been unable to procure funds to support the Ghostbusters community. Life is getting better, hence my ability to back and support this game via Kickstarter. I am very interested in becoming a part of the community and enriching it or providing feedback on what may or may not work for the game. I am specifically interested in how the game may adapt for a younger audience as I have very young nieces and nephews and will eventually be having my own children I want to share the game with.

Hello all,

My name is John and I also migrated from the kickstarter forums. I am really glad CZE has this forum because I try to avoid facebook whenever I can.

Ghostbusters is one of the three pillars of my geekdom. The other two being Star Wars and Transformers (tho not so much the TF movies). Can you guess which decade I grew up in? Although, I think my son is more excited about this game than I am. He asks everyday if they put up a picture of the spirit world tile yet.

Also, this is the most I have ever spent on a game not named X-wing Miniatures Game. Well played CZE