Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    I believe Gimp should work as well - that's free - but - never tried it myself. That's what some people at Board Game Geek use for my Zombicide template as they don't have Photoshop.

Rigid Buffalo
    Quote Originally Posted by zombie57 View Post
    I believe Gimp should work as well - that's free - but - never tried it myself. That's what some people at Board Game Geek use for my Zombicide template as they don't have Photoshop.
    While it's been a while, GIMP is pretty easy to use. You can also use PAINT.net. Not a website, that is literally the name of the program. It's like photoshop light and what I use for random stuff since I have absolutely ZERO graphical talent.
    The Yeti Handler

Community Marketing Coordinator for Cryptozoic Entertainment

Quote Originally Posted by twolfe View Post
    Here are my updated abilities:

Lvl 1:When another Ghostbuster within line of sight is slimed, pushed, or bullied not on your turn, gain +1 XP.

lvl 2:Once during your turn, all other ghostbusters within line of sight gain +1 XP.

lvl 3:+1 Action.

lvl 4:If you have at least one stream on a ghost, or you capture a ghost, you may ignore the “When Captured” ability of that ghost.

lvl 5:All Ghostbusters may gain +1 to their combat roll per slime token on themselves.
    After play testing (up to level 3) here is the new character abilities for twolfe:

Lvl 1:On your turn: When another Ghostbuster within line of sight is slimed, pushed, or bullied gain +1 XP.

lvl 2:Once during your turn, you may spend one action to give all other ghostbusters within line of sight +1 XP.

lvl 4: If you have at least one stream on a ghost, or you trap a ghost, you may choose to not have that ghost’s “When Trapped” ability activate.

lvl 5:All Ghostbusters may gain +1 to their combat roll per slime token on themselves.

After play testing (up to level 3) here is the new character abilities for twolfe:

Lvl 1:On your turn: When another Ghostbuster within line of sight is slimed, pushed, or bullied gain +1 XP.

lvl 2:Once during your turn, you may spend one action to give all other ghostbusters within line of sight +1 XP.

lvl 4: If you have at least one stream on a ghost, or you trap a ghost, you may choose to not have that ghost’s “When Trapped” ability activate.

I like this one much better!

Of course, now all our custom Ghostbusters will need to become double-sided. Darn.

Silly question, I'm sure, but has anyone worked up a blank 'Slime Blower' GB card?

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy1van View Post
    Silly question, I'm sure, but has anyone worked up a blank 'Slime Blower' GB card?
    Unless someone has seen the finished product, I would assume not.

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy1van View Post
    Of course, now all our custom Ghostbusters will need to become double-sided. Darn.
    Assuming that the old character cards don't synchronize with this game (I asked weeks ago, and got no official answer).

Assuming that the old character cards don't synchronize with this game (I asked weeks ago, and got no official answer).
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ect_faq_168827

They answered that in the FAQs. They should pretty much be good to go without any conversions, though I'm curious about how GB1 character abilities specifically refer to Ghosts while GB2 characters use the more generic Entities term.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Xavious View Post
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...ect_faq_168827

They answered that in the FAQs. They should pretty much be good to go without any conversions, though I'm curious about how GB1 character abilities specifically refer to Ghosts while GB2 characters use the more generic Entities term.
    Thanks.