Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Jay, can I ask how much?

And how long ago?

it was October/November 2009...

And it was $85 Canadian...but, do remember that was over 6 years ago... I don't know what kind of prices he has now, or if he even does commissions anymore

wow, if it was $85 back then, he's more famous now. Probably $150 if he still does them. It looks like you fit in with the rest of them, though! : )

Jay, did he also color it himself?

Okay, here are the character cards for the Ghostbusters that we've all REALLY wanted.

I realize they are not completely balanced, but I based all the abilities on the technology typically used by each character.

FGB1 Jake Kong Jr.jpgFGB2 Eddie Spenser Jr.jpgFGB3 Tracy.jpgFGB4 Futura.jpg

I wondered when those guys will show up! Looks not too imbalanced and the skills make sense to me.

Thanks. I had wanted to give each of them a L4 ability that negated the need to deposit traps in some limited capacity, but couldn't think of enough ways to make all four versions of the same ability unique.

Sadly, I've had no luck finding miniatures that could adequately represent these characters on the board.

I imagine Gorilla Grodd wouldn't be too hard to mod.

There are Gorilla soldiers from the Flash line of Heroclix, cheaper than Grodd.