Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New improved xarlox insane

New improved xarlox insane

I am all for a challenge but the new xarlox is completely insane, even when ya think ya get a perfect draw he still obliterates ya.
    Did he really need a card that lets him draw 2 and mill ya for 10
    He was challenging enuff pre patch. Now its not even fun. He makes all the other champs a powder puff to him.

what really gets me is when I draw a terrantula for him on my second turn -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Kami View Post
    I've drawn all three on turn 2 once.
    I dont see the problem... what, you didnt have your Briggadon out yet?

briggadon not gonna help unless all the stars line up. and you get him out turn 4

Try him with mastery of time challenge

Some decks do very well against Xarlox. A lot rides on what you choose to play. Early aggro decks that lack mid and late game suffer, if and when he gets a few lucky draws and terrorantulas.

Quote Originally Posted by asdf2000 View Post
    Try him with mastery of time challenge
    yeah that was crap. and to make it worse when you lose and retry its the same challenge...

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    Some decks do very well against Xarlox. A lot rides on what you choose to play. Early aggro decks that lack mid and late game suffer, if and when he gets a few lucky draws and terrorantulas.
    I have been running an aggro deck that has power to draw from at all times in the game (it can run out of gas, sure, but it has powerful late game, most of the time.)

Since Xarlox got buffed, I am losing horribly, far too often - that new action is flat-out broken. No-interrupt, draw 2, mill 10? By the second cast you are looking at almost certain game loss (especially with the nuts card advantage - I have recovered from 2 terrorantulas only to run face first into extinction, inquisition x2, and ushul.)

I think Xarlox is an amazing example of a challenging fight, but it needs to be less one-sided.
    Xenavire, proud guild leader for The Lions Share.
    http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/n...erlinsmall.png

Yeah it's totally to much with the card mill for 10 cards he got there and the bonus card advantage.