Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Alternate sculpts & rules for Ray & Winston with Slime blowers
    Lewis Tully playable character
    Pink Slime Grabbers
    Jogging Ghost
    Scoleri Brothers
    Janoz Poha (Similar to Walter Peck)
    Vigo the Carpatian
    Vigos Painting with 4 interchangeable pictures (Vigo posing. Vigo posing minus vigo, slime swirl with vigo head & classical ghostbusters)
    Museum tiles
    Courthouse tiles.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Nrc, you forgot Peoplebusters

and you know, my namesake.

It's no longer speculation!

It's happening!

Sony and Cryptozoic Team up for Second Ghostbusters Board Game
    Sony and Cryptozoic Announce Upcoming Kickstarter Campaign for Ghostbusters II: The Board Game

Lake Forest, CA – March 11, 2016 – Guess who’s coming to save the world again? Cryptozoic Entertainment, leading creator of board games and collectible cards, and Sony Pictures Consumer Products are proud to announce the upcoming April launch of the Kickstarter campaign for Ghostbusters: The Board Game II!

Following on the heels of last year’s successful Kickstarter campaign and retail release of Ghostbusters: The Board Game, the second game in the series ups the ante with lots of new game elements, including Slime Blower Pack Ghostbusters, Ooze entities that can split apart and join back together, allies, new equipment like Ecto Goggles and Portal Destabilizers, and much more!

The game features an original story by Ghostbusters comics writer Erik Burnham that has the Ghostbusters investigating mood slime that has flooded the city, creating earthquakes and riots in another attempt to bring Vigo and his minions back. In line with the story, the map tiles in the game depict buildings destroyed by earthquakes and fires, as well as collapsed streets that expose sewers infested with slime, tunnels with derailed subway cars, and ghost trains. The impressive new figures are based on designs by Ghostbusters comic book artist Dan Schoening.

The Ghostbusters are back for more! Keep an eye out for the April launch of the Kickstarter campaign for Ghostbusters: The Board Game II!
    New equipment!

New allies!

Ghost Trains!

I'll go first.

This isn't even GB2 related....but.

The Mrs. Roger's House.

What if the whole board was something you had to bust? The tiles themselves? Things you'd have to maneuver, etc.

so sooooo happy! I can't wait!
    "I'm very excited, I'm very pleased!"
    Last edited by prawdeeps; 03-11-2016 at 04:05 PM.

Also opens the door for more possibilities from the comics. Tiamat was the big bad that ended the previous ongoing series (Before International started); she seems Gameworthy to me. I'd also love to see the Happy Horror Days related spirits as an add-on or a stretch goal.

Seriously, though.

We know some of the basics we're getting, right? Everybody knows we'll get Vigo.

Will they waste 4 sculpts on the original 4 GBs, but with Slime blowers? It'd be easier to just give them the "equipment", which seems to be what they're going to do with the Ecto Goggles.

Do we really need ANOTHER slimer?

Who from the cartoon do we still need?

Besides the obvious (Werechicken)
    -we all know I'm bias here

Peoplebusters (man, why did they never make action figures?)
    -this could work with the slime mechanic, they can capture us!

Any other action figures?