Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    bok bok

Well, as long as they don't give us Vigo and Scoleri Brothers but make the museum/courtroom floortiles KS exclusives like they did with the Shandor Building and Hotel...

Whats wrong with exclusives?

Nothing, per se! I just feel that exclusives should not be things that affect gameplay. Like new player characters, new bossmonsters, new floortiles, standard ghostpacks and new ghost types. Those things have to come as expansions.
    Exclusives should only be things that players don't need to enjoy the full expierience, like color variant bosses(Glow in the Dark Slimer, impossible mode bosses, maybe even IM of the new bosses) or ghosts, characters and bosses with a different sculpt(IM StayPuft, hero characters in different poses, etc)!

Like when they gave us Slimer in the base game but made the hotel floortiles exclusives. WTF? Those have to go together, no matter what!
    If they pull the same thing with Vigo and the museum tiles or the Scoleris and courtroom tiles, I'm gonna be truely disappointed!

In my experience, a lot of exclusives affect gameplay.

I understand your concern, I just think a part of the kickstarter's success was the chance for exclusives. I doubt it will be the end of them.

They do, but they should not. All things that do should be made available for everyone.
    I also think there were too many exclusives on this one, like more exclusives than actual content.
    And that'll break the games neck in retail, sitting on the shelfes and gathering dust.

Hell, even the additional packs of the standard ghosts are exclusive, so they can't bring them into retail stores, and this is where I think they made a big mistake. It simply doesn't make any sense! If we can't even buy those at the local gaming store if we need more of them or replacements then what do they expect us to do? Buy more base games? I love CZE for bringing us this cool game, but that decision makes it hard not to think they failed business school!

Well, I hope they really learned from this experience and don't repeat the same mistakes on a possible GB2 expansion!

Oh, I see your point. It affects the retail purchase. That's a fair point.

Perhaps they have even more expansion packs to release in store? (I doubt it)

I got the basic kickstarter version of the game with bonus characters and ghosts, but I gotta say I'm bummed that I don't actually have any scenarios to make use of the new ghosts. The new characters seem great and really expand the game in, I think, a pretty great way. Seems like such a bummer if kickstarter is the only way to get them.

By b

Would love to see scenario cards come out even by themselves. I think they need to look at haw Flashpoint rolled out that was a big expansion driven game would love to see gb2 and even ghee or 2016 get bout out to use like that.
    Last edited by Babylon1036; 12-04-2015 at 11:22 AM. Reason: Typo

Museum tiles, exteriors surrounded by a giant jello mold! Also, would be great to get a 100mm Libby that you can enter and move like the Ecto. Could use her to battle the big ghosties.

And though it's obscure, outside of the canon, and most likely outside of the IP agreements, I would get a kick out of seeing the filmation Ghostbusters characters. I loved their cameo as alternate-dimension GBs in the comics.