Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: HEX Update - It's no Myth

HEX Update - It's no Myth

Hi HEXers. We’ve had a crazy couple of weeks here. If you love PVE, we launched arena this month to great success. We love seeing your run screenshots, decklists, and Princess Cory transformation stories in the forums and across social media. If you’re a tournament player, we announced an upcoming HEX Invitational with a total prize pool of over $100,000.

http://www.hextcg.com/hex-update-its-no-myth/

Gigantisaur
    Those alternate art cards are so sweet. I want them all. In multiples. Take my gold!

And set 3 hype!
    http://raptr.com/badge/8dcf0b428b1b1...2e135d/fss.png
    Cryptozoic Champion: CZE Volunteer #517 - South Bay Area, California
    I'm on Twitch! Follow me at twitch.tv/hackychannel
    HexTCG Grand King Team Illusive will definitely be playing Hex... as <Norvic Santos>?

Quote Originally Posted by hacky View Post
    Those alternate art cards are so sweet. I want them all. In multiples. Take my gold!

And set 3 hype!
    100% this^

How much are they going to cost??? *Head explodes*

Quote Originally Posted by hacky View Post

And set 3 hype!
    666% this^

PD: AA is awesome

Those alternate art cards look amazing. I can't wait to throw my gold at them.

My one quibble is that I hope you guys consider some alternate flavor text for AA Repel, as "See you next fall!" doesn't make as much sense without the soldier kicking down the siege ladder.

Love the art. Can't wait to pick them up!

So... we're now selling PvP cards 1) outside of booster packs and 2) for gold?

Um.... what?

You can't get AAs in boosters, they are commons, and they are for gold so it isn't like Hex Ent. is making profit from them.

The AAs look awesome and it is a cool gold sink that will incentivize PvP players to buy them for plat from PvE grinders. Can't decide which one is my favorite.

Prophecy sounds neat. I wonder if it is anything like scry from that other game.