Thread: Alucard's Giveaway Hextravaganza (3/29/15)

Cool Alucard's Giveaway Hextravaganza (3/29/15)

Hello Clampions and Fellow Hexers!

Alucard here once more! I am pleased to announce the details of March's Giveaway Hextravaganza event!

Where: Alucard's Twitch Channel
    When: Sunday, March 29, 2015 - 12 PM EST / 9 AM PST / 5PM GMT

I will be hosting a 10 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch channel this Sunday, March 29, 2015 starting at 12pm EST / 9 am PST / 5pm GMT. During this event, I will be playing in the VIP Constructed, Doing Arena Speedruns, and Drafting!

Giveaways

I will be doing a pile of giveaways every single hour that will include Free Drafts, Primal Packs, Playsets of Chase Rares, Legendaries, AA Cards, and more.

Some of these giveaways will be for my Twitch VIP Members only and some will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Some of the giveaways will require this currency to enter, so I highly recommend you come by my stream this week to earn them! You can also buy into VIP status on my channel using these Alucoins. I'll definitely be giving out lots of Alucoins this week! Remember, this is a monthly event, so start earning your Alucoins now!

Giveaways will happen every single hour in the following way:

- 1 Free to enter Giveaway - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway that Requires Alucoins to Enter - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway for My Twitch VIP Members

Here is a sneak peek at some of the prizes this month:

- 2 Copies of Monsuun
    - Angel of Dawn
    - Vampire King
    - AA Pack Raptor
    - Set 2 Primal Pack
    - Playset of Heat Wave
    - MYSTERY PRIZE

There's more, but we'll wait until the event begins to reveal more! Hope to see you all there!

-Alucard

Three questions.

Why you got to make me wake up this early?
    Will the Clam Hat be on display?
    Has anyone started a petition to make an AA princess cory, wearing a Clam Hat?
    I don't post often. But when I do, you still don't have to listen.

Quote Originally Posted by Frost3 View Post
    Three questions.

Why you got to make me wake up this early?
    Will the Clam Hat be on display?
    Has anyone started a petition to make an AA princess cory, wearing a Clam Hat?
    Haha Stormchyld:

1) You'll wake up early so that you can participate in a full day of celebration!
    2) The Clam Hat will return in all of its wonderful glory.
    3) No petition yet, but we may have to start that up soon!

Hope to catch you then!

Hey guys! Just wanted to pop in and remind everyone that Hextravaganza will start in less than 12 hours! See you there!

-Alucard

Thanks to everyone who came out for Hextravaganza! I really had a blast and appreciate the support of this awesome community. I'll be sending out all the prizes by the end of today!

Keep in mind that Hextravaganza occurs on the last Sunday in every month! I encourage you all to start stocking up on Alucoins over the next few weeks so you can be ready for April's Giveaway Hextravaganza!

See you all soon!

-Alucard