Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

JSA Crossover Pack Released!!!

So how many people out there bought this wonderful pack? What are your thoughts on it? I pre-ordered mine but Amazon still showing as not received, going to have to hit up the local shops around here today.

Omfg.
    Proceeds to empty wallet
    Here, just take my money.

Just picked it up last night. Going to try them out today.

The usual game store did not have it yet and had no due date in their system. I ordered directly from Cryptozoic last night, but still showing as processing.

I have to say, I'm very pleased with the Crossover Pack. I love the new heroes (Jay Garrick for instance is exactly what I felt Flash should have been) and the new card dynamics. Only complaint is that I would have liked to see multiple copies of some of the cards rather than just 1 of each.

Cannot wait for the LoSH Crossover pack whenever it comes - you could do an entire LoSH base set and I would be thrilled.

I gotta ask: Was Solomon Grundy's text intentionally written with bad grammar so you'd sound like him when reading it?

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    I gotta ask: Was Solomon Grundy's text intentionally written with bad grammar so you'd sound like him when reading it?
    What bad grammar you speak of?
    Matt Hyra
    Cryptozoic R&D

Solomon Grundy want pants, too!

JSA pack showed up today. Thanks Matt & Co. for speedy shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by LexLuthorJr View Post
    Solomon Grundy have best grammar.
    Nathaniel Yamaguchi
    CZE Playtester & Designer