Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A REQUEST: Hex Fresh Wallpaper / Media Resources

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    But, let me know if you have a specific request and I can try to get around to a few when I have some free time.
    This might fall under the category of "cannot be released yet", but I really liked the header for the Post Convention update back in August:

I don't think the "Daring Blademaster" (filename on image) has been released yet but I'd love to see the full version of her whenever it's ready, let me know if I need to offer bribes to CZE_Ty for this

Quote Originally Posted by KingGabriel View Post
    Most of them have them still though :P
    Set 2 card art was never released in large format afaik.

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Quote Originally Posted by bootlace View Post
    Set 2 card art was never released in large format afaik.
    IK, no set 2 wallpapers from KG

Quote Originally Posted by Cato View Post
    Awesome, thank you!
    Don't know how long this link will work... http://imgur.com/IAs8UBz,OSpZIXK,Uf0...UBpT,dszb61g#0

Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    Don't know if we can use that yet... Will check!
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Currently there are only a few more alternative fan-made wallpapers out there, like KingGabriels excellent album collection here: http://imgur.com/a/pSJUe#0
    I should say, that was just my latest album there are a ton more on my normal profile (click my signature), was going to go through all and redo, adding set 2 ones as I went but then asset bundling made me stop.
    Last edited by KingGabriel; 03-26-2015 at 07:21 PM.

Sensei of the Wounded Petal
    Brilliant, thank you Phenteo.
    http://i633.photobucket.com/albums/u...psd1d4cbf2.png

Former TUC Admin Prime
    Grand King Backer - Beta Keep Name: Dawnstar
    Steam: Cato Heresy

It really is time to make that fansite media kit. There's only so much Printscreen --> Editing one can do. I see no reason for not giving everyone access to the high-res + full art of existing cards. The more the beautiful Hex art is out there, the better for the future of the game (especially with this ongoing/upcoming marketing push).

Quote Originally Posted by chromus View Post
    I see no reason for not giving everyone access to the high-res + full art of existing cards.
    I'm 90% certain it's licensing issues. CZE commissioned the artwork but that license is limited to the artist and the company. I don't think it's available for general purpose use unless authorized by the artist.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenteo View Post
    Many parts of the website need a refresh and the media page needs more content. We agree.

For that piece of art.... I cannot release that one yet. (Read into that however you want).

But, let me know if you have a specific request and I can try to get around to a few when I have some free time.
    If you can get me one of the vennen panorama that was previewed ages ago i will nudge you up 1 point on the epic scale from 110 to 111%
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.