Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Posters

Posters

So yeah.. . any idea when we gonna be able to purchase?

Still waiting
    Grand King Netdecker Extraordinaire Collector

Devoted Emissary
    Was thinking about what poster I'd like the most. I think my favorite would be the Raid Leader Sleeves (just a nice pile of treasure). Princess Cory might be cool, albeit weird and would probably terrify my girlfriend. Dragons would be great too, of course.
    Keep name: Drake
    Youtube: Drake6k

High Tomb Lord
    Are they actually making posters? I posted a thread wanting them a while back but no one ever said they were making them I thought.

Quote Originally Posted by N3rd4Christ View Post
    So yeah.. . any idea when we gonna be able to purchase?

Still waiting
    I asked Cory this very question last night. Still no definite plans unfortunately.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Quote Originally Posted by hex_colin View Post
    I asked Cory this very question last night. Still no definite plans unfortunately.

Ya the global part makes it super difficult
    Finding a way to ship at a reasonable price is a real challenge

Hopefully we will have this solved soon

Quote Originally Posted by Cory_Jones View Post
    Ya the global part makes it super difficult
    Finding a way to ship at a reasonable price is a real challenge

Hopefully we will have this solved soon
    I will pay you for just the sleeves, without the poster shipping. (Although I'm US, so shipping shouldn't be too bad anyway)

international shipping and reasonable price. Pretty sure those words are mutually exclusive, but good luck in the quest for the holy grail.

I used the check amazon nearly daily thinking the posters would be released imminently, however I have virtually given up and probably am down to bi-weekly (just checking when I think about it). Cory's post gives me hope it will happen