Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Draft it Forward Giveaway

Wolzarg still planning to give away 2 AA sets to the next 2 people

Well, supposedly, next people who post get 6 low cost AAs of which I have already most. Guy afterward gets 2 Collector AA that are far more difficult to get. So instead of having everyone waiting for someone to take the 6 AA and therefore not getting the two collector one I offer to ally with someone, we both post at the same time and we share the collector AA and the 6 low cost AA. Obviously if the one who give them away have a problem with that I won't do it. But since they themselves branded this part of the giveaway to be the 'evil' part, I thought this could be okay with them to try to win them by being eviler.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    The first two people to be eligble but miss out get what i like to call the OCD mindbreaker pack from me. All AA 1xscriv 1xdarkspire 1xconcubunny 1xreactor bot 1x windborn acolyte and finally 1x wrathwood colossus.

*Cackles manically* Never before has a gift been so evil!
    Quote Originally Posted by Parzival View Post

Also not to be outdone by Wolzard

I will add the Lucky Ladies Boobie prize to the second person who qualifies but misses out on a draft pack of a AA Guardian Angel and a AA Genesis Pool Naiad
    This is what it is all about now
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Quote Originally Posted by Naldek View Post
    Well, supposedly, next people who post get 6 low cost AAs of which I have already most. Guy afterward gets 2 Collector AA that are far more difficult to get. So instead of having everyone waiting for someone to take the 6 AA and therefore not getting the two collector one I offer to ally with someone, we both post at the same time and we share the collector AA and the 6 low cost AA. Obviously if the one who give them away have a problem with that I won't do it. But since they themselves branded this part of the giveaway to be the 'evil' part, I thought this could be okay with them to try to win them by being eviler.
    I was not aware of this topic until Naldek pointed me in this direction. But if it is allowed, i can share with Naldek.
    My IGN is Frasaria

Well damn, i didnt see that post. Now i wish i hadnt claimed a draft for the chance of that

And my IGN is the same as my forum name Naldek

Thanks for the draft pack hammer. I just regifted it to another player that played through the arena and has stopped playing and has no draft experience. Hopefully the first draft will go well for him.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    I was not aware of this topic until Naldek pointed me in this direction. But if it is allowed, i can share with Naldek.
    My IGN is Frasaria
    Quote Originally Posted by Naldek View Post
    And my IGN is the same as my forum name Naldek
    So there we have it ! - Naldek and Frasaria share the remaining spoils - Wolzarg will be in touch for the AA's let me know via PM how you want to split the Collector AA's and I will confirm with Parzival
    Buying Gold 120 gold per platinum details Here

IGN ALCHEMY KICKSTARTER BACKER MEMBER OF THE UNNAMED COUNCIL

Devoted Emissary
    Hi hammer! Thanks for your generosity to the Hex community!

IGN: Whye

Just sent a draft pack to Whye because he made the community sound so good ... But the draft packs are totes gone guys ;o