Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Alucard's April Giveaway Hextravaganza

Smile Alucard's April Giveaway Hextravaganza

Clampions Assemble!

Alucard here again! I'm back and I am pleased to announce information about April's Giveaway Hextravaganza event!

Where: Alucard's Twitch Channel
    When: Sunday, April 26, 2015 - 12 PM EDT / 9 AM PDT / 5PM GMT

I will be hosting a 10 hour Hextravaganza on my Twitch channel this Sunday, April 26, 2015 starting at 12pm EST / 9 am PST / 5pm GMT. During this event, I will be playing in the VIP Sealed, Casting the Weekly Arena Speedrun Challenge, and Drafting!

Giveaways

As always, I will be doing a pile of giveaways every single hour that will include Free Drafts, Primal Packs, Playsets of Chase Rares, Legendaries, AA Cards, and more.

Some of these giveaways will be for my Twitch VIP Members only and some will be for the entire community. I have a stream currency on my twitch channel called Alucoins and you can earn them simply by watching the stream. Some of the giveaways will require this currency to enter, so I highly recommend you come by my stream this week to earn them! You can also buy into VIP status on my channel using these Alucoins. I'll definitely be giving out lots of Alucoins this week! Remember, this is a monthly event, so start earning your Alucoins now!

Giveaways will happen every single hour in the following way:

- 1 Free to enter Giveaway - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway that Requires Alucoins to Enter - Everyone is Eligible
    - 1 Giveaway for My Twitch VIP Members

Here is a sneak peek at some of the prizes this month:

- 2 Copies of Monsuun
    - Angel of Dawn
    - Playset of Wild Root Dancer
    - Dwarf PvE Arena Deck Pack for New Players
    - Set 1 and 2 Primal Packs
    - AA Chaos Key
    - MYSTERY PRIZES

There's more, but we'll wait until the event begins to reveal everything! Hope to see you all there!

-Alucard

Devoted Emissary
    Another one?!?

How will you top the clam hat?

Quote Originally Posted by Whye View Post
    Another one?!?

How will you top the clam hat?
    Oh we bring back that clam hat every single month for a new Hextravaganza! Monthly event with all the hype!

I'll be sure to check it out. Though I don't know how much Hex I can watch before I just start playing haha.
    KickSTARTER
    Grand King

Hex IGN: Ares

Quote Originally Posted by Blare731 View Post
    I'll be sure to check it out. Though I don't know how much Hex I can watch before I just start playing haha.
    Heh I know that feeling. Watching a Hex stream always makes me just start and play it myself

Quote Originally Posted by Blare731 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    Heh I know that feeling. Watching a Hex stream always makes me just start and play it myself
    Fair enough guys. HEX is always such a blast to play! If you can swing it, I know a lot of the members of our community often play and watch at the same time. Hope to catch you there!

Master Theorycrafter
    If you are looking for EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEEDED, or perhaps would like to live the dream, I clam confirm that Alucard's stream is the place to be.

What is this Arena Speedrun Challenge and where can I find more information?

Quote Originally Posted by AdamAoE2 View Post
    If you are looking for EXACTLY WHAT YOU NEEDED, or perhaps would like to live the dream, I clam confirm that Alucard's stream is the place to be.
    I lol'd! We just got our new Quote 7 emote on Twitch too! Can't wait to live all the dreams with you guys!

Quote Originally Posted by strylght View Post
    What is this Arena Speedrun Challenge and where can I find more information?
    Hi strylght!

In short, the Arena Race Challenge League is a league that I put together where streamers come together and race against each other in the Arena given certain conditions. I will only post the challenge the moment the race starts, so racers have to build their decks and complete the given objective (usually to complete the entire Arena in the fastest time possible) on the fly. I offer up a free draft to the winner of each week's challenge and we also have leaderboards and a ranking system to track overall progress from week to week. We'll be giving out some crazy prizes at the end of it to players at the top of the leaderboards. Since I'm the one that facilitates the competition, I am not eligible to compete, however I do commentary on the progress of the race and discuss the different ideas that the racers have come up with on my Twitch Channel live! If you want to get involved watching or even start racing yourself, feel free to check out the information below!

You can find all the information on the Weekly Arena Race Speedrun Challenge here. It's always a lot of fun and I have a blast doing it every single week! The second post in that thread also has all of the challenges that I've posed to the community so far.

Hope to catch you this Sunday!
    Last edited by Alucard; 04-23-2015 at 10:09 AM.