Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Proposal: Bonus For Finishing Arena With "0" Losses

Proposal: Bonus For Finishing Arena With "0" Losses

Why not? It seems like a kinda cool accomplishment. That means in the worst case scenario you still had to beat the bosses with no extra starting bonus.

With perfecting an arena run is getting increasingly difficult and will only continue in that manner as the AI improves (here's looking at you Seaweed Behemoth's Storm Cloud) combined with the prospect of getting the god-forsakken Uruunaz to spawn creates some pretty lofty goals but with no real in-between those and simply completing an arena run.

This could fill a little gap in the accomplishment progression.... Kinda like how I'd wish HS gave something extra for going 12-0.

Don't get me wrong, I already think that the arena gives plenty of rewards, IE if they lowered the individual gold loot-table ever-so-slightly to rectify for the economic impact (a 1:'whatever the percentage people are completing the task' ratio assuming they have developed their gold sinks that tightly) it wouldn't make we want the bonus any less.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

but they have that already don't they? I get a Sleeve for perfecting the arena

I can get behind this because once you get your perfect sleeves there is 0 bonus for going undefeated

Well what I'm suggesting isn't necessarily going undefeated, its just ended with 0 strikes in the losses boxes. IE you can earn back your defeats by winning the challenges. I'm not sure if that actually counts towards the sleeves or not, I was under the impression you had to legitimately perfect it.
    1x GK Keep - Dekroma

Quote Originally Posted by knightofeffect View Post
    Well what I'm suggesting isn't necessarily going undefeated, its just ended with 0 strikes in the losses boxes. IE you can earn back your defeats by winning the challenges. I'm not sure if that actually counts towards the sleeves or not, I was under the impression you had to legitimately perfect it.
    That im not sure if i can get behind though, because whenever you have a strike and beat a challenge, it removes a strike ( I wish this wasnt the way it worked) which would make the bonus a ton easier to achieve.

Master of Gifs
    I agree there should be some kind of bonus post-sleeves win.

Well there are already the sleeves for going perfect and you already get more gold from a run with less or zero losses because you earn more gold from the encounters between the bosses.

What I'd like to see is Hogarth himself stepping into the arena against you when you go perfect (or finish with zero losses, this would be way too easy though), giving some speach about how he's going to punish you for doing such a boring run.
    His deck should be REALLY hard to beat but reward a modest amount of extra gold (maybe 5000?) if you manage to beat him.

Quote Originally Posted by Khazrakh View Post
    What I'd like to see is Hogarth himself stepping into the arena against you when you go perfect (or finish with zero losses, this would be way too easy though), giving some speach about how he's going to punish you for doing such a boring run.
    His deck should be REALLY hard to beat but reward a modest amount of extra gold (maybe 5000?) if you manage to beat him.
    That sounds totally worth it and probably not too hard for them to implement

Maybe they can just make you play xarlox over and over until you lose, each win adds 100 gold to your total, and he gets one additional special mill 10 card.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

Master of Gifs
    I think it'd be great if there were leaderboards for people who go 20-0 that tracks like the top players for total damage, total healing, total draws, etc. If you get 20-0 then all the damage dealt to opposing champion and troops through all the winning matches is added up and put on a leaderboard, and another one for healing, draws, or whatever else you can think of. I'm sure people would have fun with that trying to beat other people's high scores in different areas. Could even have each high score be clickable to pop up a decklist and what date it was done on. This same thing could be added to all the dungeons in the game as they are released too.