Thread: Sockets in Draft

Sockets in Draft

Can we please get a feature that calls me a dipshit every time I forget to socket a card in draft?

Quote Originally Posted by loopholist3 View Post
    Can we please get a feature that calls me a dipshit every time I forget to socket a card in draft?
    This made me laugh, I do this too.
    Thanks for the tip Adam.
    /stɹeɪlʌɪt/
    Grand Cultist of Insane Troll Superstition

I know these feels. Ungemmed gem snatcher is the best gem snatcher.
    Visit Youtube: FunktionFails & Twitch: FunktionFails for hex based videos, articles and more.
    Find me on twitter @FunktionFails

Less fail, more funktion!

Quote Originally Posted by AdamAoE2 View Post
    The game will warn you on the deck setup tab if you don't have something socketed.
    I made it better.

Better.jpg
    Last edited by loopholist3; 05-04-2015 at 06:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by loopholist3 View Post
    +1

More seriously, the UI improvements and the green checkmark really, really help. It's been a while since I forgot to gem.
    Hex: Shards of Fate KS || Producer

"The Magi of the Carloth highlands are renowned for their enthusiasm and generosity."
    "Speed is far more important than size when determining the power of a strike."
    "One needs no armor if both your mind and your fist are faster than your enemy's."

Devoted Emissary
    I picked the wrong champion once in a draft and couldn't bear the humiliation, so I dropped out... (was a free draft ticket, so could have been worse)
    Keep name: Drake
    Youtube: Drake6k

Always, always, always check the validation tab. It tells you plenty of good info, including any unsocketed cards.