Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Epic battle feat. Reese vs Gralk

  1. #1

    Epic battle feat. Reese vs Gralk

    Round 2 of a competitive constructed tournament, game 3, EPIC battle.
    The game started pretty horribly for me after 2 withering touches on a verdict and a mastery of time. My countermagic on Reese (while surfacing) got interrupted and all seemed lost... However, my Menacing Gralks seemed to think otherwise. Just check this picture on how things turned out!

    epic-come-back (Medium).jpg

    Total lockdown for 5 turns and a top-decked verdict to interrupt the extinction before the killing blow.
    That was a game to remember

  2. #2
    Master of Gifs
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Zophiria
    Posts
    2,728
    Came here hoping for an epic rap battle feat. Reese vs Gralk.

  3. #3
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    California
    Posts
    1,944
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    Came here hoping for an epic rap battle feat. Reese vs Gralk.
    sometimes i think you are a little bit awkward... sometimes i'm certain of that!

    jk <3
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    Came here hoping for an epic rap battle feat. Reese vs Gralk.
    Reese would use an Auto-tuner, Vocoder or similar device.

  5. #5
    Master of Gifs
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Zophiria
    Posts
    2,728
    Quote Originally Posted by Saeijou View Post
    sometimes i think you are a little bit awkward... sometimes i'm certain of that!

    jk <3
    I do my best

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Zophie View Post
    Came here hoping for an epic rap battle feat. Reese vs Gralk.
    Sorry to disappoint! A rap battle would have indeed been more epic!
    Do we have any talented enough people on the community to make something like that happen? That sh*t would go viral!

  7. #7
    "I'm the Crustcrawler, I'm the Robot Baller
    I'm the Dwarf'll make you poor feller scream and holler
    My name is Reese!

    I got my mechanical friends
    Make sure the party don't end
    Got the ultimate supply
    of robot parts that transcend

    Your limited concepts and small minds
    To my designs you are bilnd
    Throw troops at me and I'll
    respond times four in kind

    My plans come from underground
    Megahulk's gonna pound
    And your doom will arrive
    with the thundering sound

    Of my posse rolling up
    Ready to claim my Fate Cup
    You think you're ready for this
    My pneumatic fist is gonna dis with its mechanical bliss and dismiss your near miss of avoiding the abyss and I'd be remiss to call it quits and instead I'll insist with my blitz of bot hits to persist that you and me simply cannot coexist so with your face a red mist
    you desist and kindly shut that face up."

    *drops mic into underground hole from which he appeared*

  8. #8
    Gralk
    I tap everything, Nuff said!
    *micdrop*
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

  9. #9
    Devoted Emissary
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    125
    Quote Originally Posted by DocX View Post
    "I'm the Crustcrawler, I'm the Robot Baller
    I'm the Dwarf'll make you poor feller scream and holler
    My name is Reese!

    I got my mechanical friends
    Make sure the party don't end
    Got the ultimate supply
    of robot parts that transcend

    Your limited concepts and small minds
    To my designs you are bilnd
    Throw troops at me and I'll
    respond times four in kind

    My plans come from underground
    Megahulk's gonna pound
    And your doom will arrive
    with the thundering sound

    Of my posse rolling up
    Ready to claim my Fate Cup
    You think you're ready for this
    My pneumatic fist is gonna dis with its mechanical bliss and dismiss your near miss of avoiding the abyss and I'd be remiss to call it quits and instead I'll insist with my blitz of bot hits to persist that you and me simply cannot coexist so with your face a red mist
    you desist and kindly shut that face up."

    *drops mic into underground hole from which he appeared*
    "SQWAAAAAARK

    Was that you Reese? It was the Crustcrawler who appeared?
    I'm afraid I couldn't tell - wipe that crap from your beard!
    No mother but still crawled out a filthy tunnel,
    A big whackamole easily left as rock and rubble!

    So how many of your robot muscle take flight?
    'Cos no matter what your army you just can't win this fight

    No attack, No defense,
    Digging into my territory
    And yet still you incense
    My offense
    No suspense
    My two cents?

    Well...

    Dig down in your tunnels, pretend to be a rock!
    Just let your champion fall to a MURDER OF GRALK!"
    Last edited by Yewstance; 05-21-2015 at 08:21 PM.

  10. #10
    Devoted Emissary
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    sioux falls,sd
    Posts
    137
    this was awesome by the way need more of this

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •