Thread: The Collective is now recruiting!

Exclamation The Collective is now recruiting!

The Collective is a team of accomplished Hex players who aims at getting a competitive edge by sharing and challenging ideas, gathering game data and practicing amongst others with the ultimate goal of being the most dominant force in Hex competitive scene.

We are now looking for new members to increase playtesting ability across multiple time zones. Our goal is to have people available around the clock to work on tech and tune decklists. To that end, we have created an application form to screen potential members. If you are interested in becoming a part of the group, please fill out the form as best you can, we will go through every application and invite promising candidates for further discussion.

You can find the form here.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact us at thehexcollective@gmail.com

--------------- 2015-05-25 --------------- Update ---------------

We would like to thank everyone for their interest in being part of our team. As we already got a lot more candidates than we anticipated, we will be closing the recruitment period as of tonight and take the next few days for the selection process. Once it is completed, we will be sending feedback to all candidates regardless.

Again, thanks for the great interest you shown in the Collective. Hex community is the best and we have no doubts that, although we cannot bring everyone in, all players who are looking to get into a competitive team will be able to find good partners to do so!

If you want to contact us, please send us an email at thehexcollective@gmail.com

-The Collective
    (Canathan, DeckOfManyThings, Enyma, Fliperon, Fujisama, Future, GPrime, Hapson, Kroan, Merlin, Nononsence, Pentachills,Piecetinker,Shinshire,Zubrin)
    Last edited by CoachFliperon; 05-24-2015 at 06:28 PM.

High Tomb Lord
    I gave it a shot
    -----------------------------------------
    Grand King + Pro Player + Collector + King

Charge Bot
    me too, mate :P
    This Post is proudly written by
    ------------------------
    IGN: Mars
    Kickstarter-Backer: Warrior
    Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/mars_hex/

When is The Collective next recruiting, I wish to join?

When is The Collective next recruiting, I wish to join?