Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ZAM interview with Cory (22/5)

ZAM interview with Cory (22/5)

ZAM posted an interview with Cory yesterday:
    http://www.zam.com/story.html?story=36114

Just an introductory level one, with no spoilers - did end on this note though:

"Next month players can expect an update that will add over 300 new cards, more starter decks, and new equipment."

Obviously cannot take as concrete anything said in an introduction-to-Hex article, but would be very nice if we are in line for set 3 in June (and starter decks).

Over 300 cards? Didnt we very recently hear Set 3 would be 250 cards? does that maybe mean were gonna see more PvE-Cards too?

Master Theorycrafter
    Do tokens count towards the card count as well? Because we know that the Vennen will probably be getting a bunch of new spider eggs in this set.

It could also include some new PvE cards being added to the Frost Ring loot tables.
    IGN: Magic

Member of The Unnamed Council- the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Unofficial announcement of Set3 coming out next month!?
    https://youtu.be/l8AioTlq4dc?t=1m
    I'll be taking that with a single grain of salt thou...
    Last edited by RCDv57; 05-23-2015 at 07:27 AM.

Hero of Adamanth
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorsa View Post
    Obviously cannot take as concrete anything said in an introduction-to-Hex article, but would be very nice if we are in line for set 3 in June (and starter decks).
    I'm pretty sure Cory said in the Cirouss interview as well that Set 3 should be before gencon and in June.
    Then again, you know releasedates announced by Hex Entertainment now.. Don't be surprised if set 3 comes for example in late July :P

Well, you can certainly always trust dates set out by Cory!

Quote Originally Posted by Slish View Post
    I'm pretty sure Cory said in the Cirouss interview as well that Set 3 should be before gencon and in June.
    Then again, you know releasedates announced by Hex Entertainment now.. Don't be surprised if set 3 comes for example in late July :P
    Honestly, I'll be pleasantly surprised if it's by late July.
    But CZE does surprise me once in a while. And to their great credit, when things are launched, they tend to be quite polished and developed, if not entirely bug-free.
    In-game: Obsidian || Collector backer || Starting a guild for Newbies -- "The Cerulea Acadamy"
    Quote Originally Posted by Aradon View Post
    Cory is a man of unrelenting promises and optimism!

Master Theorycrafter
    Quote Originally Posted by Slish View Post
    June 61st.

Oh man, Set 3 release on June 29th please? That would be a great birthday present. Release celebration that week? I'm off all week. *crosses fingers*