Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Legend of the Pool of Briggadon "Concept"

Lightbulb The Legend of the Pool of Briggadon "Concept"

Link to story

will post when new content is added.

The Humans that boarder, far far to the jungles of the west, dare only whisper the lord of Primals. It is no secret to them the power that lurks within for the wood is vast and deep with wild magics since the ancient times.
    It is said by the quiet trembling lips off most who venture into the wood that the call of Briggadon is worse then the necrotic's fatal kiss.

The Humans who live closest to the jungles edge are the ones that go mad. Being driven wild by the Primal and disappearing into the wood as they cry out for Briggadon's pool. Many go in search of their loved ones, few return from their searches. But one quivering human returned with an answer to the terror filled whispers of the others. "The pool of the wilds come."

"Rumors have it that Briggadon awaits in the center of that forsaken jungle awaiting his vessels. But for me only one thing awaits in the center of that jungle, strength."
    -Jarakal The Earth Swayer-
    Last edited by Bararuku; 01-09-2016 at 04:17 AM. Reason: expansion to story plot

Cool short story, I like seeing people add stuff here, my biggest criticism is the line since the meteor, hex didn't bring wild magic or blood magic to entrath. Only the gems. Ruby Diamond Sapphire. So the wild places of power for the most part are all much older than the meteor.
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

I like how it is written as if someone were reciting a legend.
    But it doesn't seem right that the Coyotle seem to fear Wild magic in this story.

hmm maybe it should be changed to humans. Ill make sure to change the part about the meteor as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Bararuku View Post
    hmm maybe it should be changed to humans. Ill make sure to change the part about the meteor as well.
    I am a fan of how this is coming along. Are you going to add more?
    Also found a minor grammar error, "once" should be "ones"

Much likes, This could even be a Cromag origin story! =) They're humanoid, but wild taintedlooking and we have very little to go on about them.
    SavageLord.jpg
    ----
    http://i.imgur.com/I1MZpF8.png
    HexEnt is too long to type, They're HXE now.
    I am currently trading my unused GK code for a new Tesla Model S P85D
    Feel free to contact me for where you can have it shipped.

RCDv57 I was thinking about expanding on it but I havent really gotten anywhere with it. I was sort of thinking the last quote would be a coyotle but I likethe cromag idea.

RCDv57 I was thinking about expanding on it but I havent really gotten anywhere with it. I was sort of thinking the last quote would be a coyotle but I likethe cromag idea.
    Jarakal could be some sort of charismatic Coyotle outcast. He then tricks a band of humans into helping him find the Pool of Briggadon. Then something terrible happens and they become the Cromag.

Hopefully that gets your brain juices flowing.

Alright a very rough idea of where the story is gonna start was updated. I have a very sick idea of what i should do that might shock you guys

Alright a very rough idea of where the story is gonna start was updated. I have a very sick idea of what i should do that might shock you guys
    I can't wait!