Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Set 3 Card Reveal 5/25 - Card Revealed!

Set 3 Card Reveal 5/25 - Card Revealed!

Greetings HEXers!

Today we're spoiling another set 3 card! However, it appears this one got jumbled upon export.

It's up to you to Print out and put this puzzle back together, or use an image editor and put your screenname on top of it... If you do! Take a picture and post it here. I will randomly choose 5 lucky winners to receive 5 Set 2 Booster packs!

The picture must be of your own, any repeats are not allowed. The card must be re-arranged appropriately to make the card. This will run until tomorrow when we reveal another card!

Edit: If you can't print it out, then with photoshop, put your username on top of the image!

EDIT:

This has completed! I'll be going through entries and then randomly selecting winners.

As an added bonus, Spirit Eagle is actually a token card! So we're spoiling two cards today! Ghost Feather and Spirit Eagle!

Last edited by Phenteo; 05-26-2015 at 03:12 PM.
    -Phenteo, Former Community Manager and Egg Giver
    Twitter: @CM_Phenteo | @HEXTCG

"It's polite to say thank you when someone gives you a gift, human." -Phenteo

Gigantisaur
    Is digitally putting the pieces together, with an image editor of choice, fine? (i.e. no printer)

Ill pass on this one, too much effort to actually make this a workable puzzle but nice contest. Card sounds very similar to Protectorate Sorcerer, but interesting spin on it. (For anyone interested, its a 4 cost, 2 diamond treshold 3/2 with Flight and "when this attacks, exhaust target opposing troop without Flight")

Well, I don't have a camera to post, but in case anyone wants to know the stats:

Spirit Eagle
    4 Cost
    Common, Troop - Spirit Bird
    3/2
    Flight.
    When this attacks, exhaust target opposing troop without flight.

Sounds like a strong card in limited.
    IGN: Magic

Member of The Unnamed Council- the Hex TCG PvE Guild

Would photoshop be allowed i don't own a printer but i like puzzles like these and actually won on the zeduu one from gameforge?
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

High Tomb Lord
    I figured it was a Coyotle card
    Quote Originally Posted by NOBLERooster
    Ozawa You Lore Hound!
    IGN: OzawaWanderer

http://i.imgur.com/fro8laQ.png

Well, that Spirit eagle could be nice indeed, in drafts ^^. Now gotta wait for the full pic. Too lazy to work on it .

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    Would photoshop be allowed i don't own a printer but i like puzzles like these and actually won on the zeduu one from gameforge?
    I'm thinking of doing this then taking a picture of my screen. Seems like part of the intention is Phenteo wants us to work for our chance at packs!

Master Theorycrafter
    My printer only prints in black and white; and without color all the white pieces (pieces of the actual eagle) look identical. I highly doubt I can cut and paste the whole thing together without getting any pieces mixed up somewhere along the line. Dang it. Is cut and pasting it together in a graphics program allowed, or is that considered cheating?