Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Spoiler

The Transcended
    Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    I,m not a big fan of the arts in dual-shards. I feel there is missing color identity. Most of the specific cards in each shard has colors that represent it (most sapphire has blue in it.) but the dual shards are colourless. Why not purple and blue !!!

other than that . Interesting card but at 4 its not game winning.
    I agree it would be very cool if the border mixed the colors of the shards of the card rather than being generic. However, that's more art assets that Cory has to pay for...

Intriguing; 1st instinct would be that it is a perfect fit for cards that bounce troops back to the opponent's hand, but realistically you're looking at 6 resources minimum then to steal a troop...

Not unworkable for stealing a game-ender, but not necessarily for everyday play.

Unrelatedly: I really am intrigued what male Necrotic player characters will look like - the cleric doing the 'operating' there looks pretty darn stylish, but on plenty of other cards have them as gruesome corpses or faceless armour.

~ Update

Just now realised that it doesn't change the stolen card's threshold... looks pretty much unsuable then, even for Necrotic.
    Last edited by Vorsa; 05-28-2015 at 12:27 AM.

I cannot see the image, is there a link I could follow?

well take MtG for instance, their dual/triple colored cards were all gold until a few years ago, color identification can come at a later time but i currently like the dual threshold card borders

Quote Originally Posted by sukebe View Post
    I cannot see the image, is there a link I could follow?
    4cost, 1 blood 1 sapphire shard, basic action , rare card
    enemy champion reveals hand, choose troop and put it in your hand.

personally I am not a fan if it. too expensive, too high risk and what if enemy plays diamond /ruby/wild then you have a troop in your hand you cant play.
    Last edited by Salverus; 05-28-2015 at 01:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Salverus View Post
    4cost, 2 blood, basic action
    enemy champion reveals hand, choose troop and put it in your hand.
    ah, very cool thanks :-)

made a small mistake, it's dual shard, 1 sapphire, 1blood shard requirement.

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    well take MtG for instance, their dual/triple colored cards were all gold until a few years ago, color identification can come at a later time but i currently like the dual threshold card borders
    I was more making reference to the art. not the border. Most art has colors representing the shard it is in.(Ex a blue mage with blue eyes)
    The dual shards would of been nicer if the art had colors inside it that represent the dual shards

That is without saying that the art is still very nice and i can't wait to draft some set 3

My only gripe is that they should spellcheck the cards before releasing to the public. Pretty sure it should say reveal instead of reveals.

It might end up as a surprising bomb in PvE, though. We've already seen some amazing enemy AI only troop cards (Bunjitsu, Wyatt, Poca etc, etc). There could easily be a raid boss or something where stealing one of their crazy troops with this could become a key strategy.