Page 3 of 95 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    This has potential to be a banned PvE card honestly
    Relentless Corruption isn't banned.

The art looks fine, the peek in the opponents hand is also ok, but with the S/B deck, it is very limited to get a troop, you will be able to play.. but im looking forward of the upcoming updates/cards

I think this is a little better than Relentless corruption as you can basically destroy AI's plans without RNG luck of the draw from corruption. This is you specifically picking a card, Corruption just gives you any card from top. Having a choice is what makes this card PvE dangerous. I am not saying it should be banned but it has a chance

Quote Originally Posted by RCDv57 View Post
    Relentless Corruption isn't banned.
    Nor is Mancubus, Rise Again, Izydor... really, there's no reason for this card to be banned.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Veteran Gladiator
    It would be nice if the card that you get became your colors, but this card will not see constructed play. It might see play if the cost was lower, say 2. Then at least your chances of finding a troop are better, or at least getting something out their hand that is a threat. The only thing you could do with the troop you get, if you can't play it, is use it for cards that let you draw and then must discard a card.(Secret Laboratory, Stoneclaw Gargoyle). Oh well, not every card can be good.
    IGN: Chauldrel
    IGN: JakeFreedom
    Time Zone: -6 GMT
    youTube
    Twitch TV

I think this is a little better than Relentless corruption as you can basically destroy AI's plans without RNG luck of the draw from corruption. This is you specifically picking a card, Corruption just gives you any card from top. Having a choice is what makes this card PvE dangerous. I am not saying it should be banned but it has a chance

Since you can only pick a troop I dont think it is that good... If You would be able to steal resource, or action/constant, it would be OP.. as things look like it will be a 30plat rare in my eyes, but we still dont know enough about set3 to be sure

Inquisition does the same thing to the hand for half the cost.
    From what I understand the PvE banned cards do things that can disable fun aspects of many encounters.

Stealing a card from the AI is very fun, so I don't think this is in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeFreedom View Post
    It would be nice if the card that you get became your colors, but this card will not see constructed play. It might see play if the cost was lower, say 2. Then at least your chances of finding a troop are better, or at least getting something out their hand that is a threat. The only thing you could do with the troop you get, if you can't play it, is use it for cards that let you draw and then must discard a card.(Secret Laboratory, Stoneclaw Gargoyle). Oh well, not every card can be good.
    Even if you dont get to play the card you steal, ruining an opponents combo is HUGE. Taking away an opponents gambit choice, or Azurefate/Moss combo is potentially game breaking. It may not see main deck play but this is a guarantee sideboard card

If you guys think about all the amazing, high cost troops that we are getting in this set, the ability to take one of them away from your opponent is potentially very valuable, even if you can't cast it yourself. Remember, we're losing all of our current hand destruction in draft as soon as this set is released - no inquisition, no withering touch, no darkspire punisher, no misfortune, no corpse fly. Certain decks might be very happy indeed to have a way to take a dangerous troop away from your opponent before they get a chance to put it into play. Not all cards are intended to be constructed staples.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well