Page 1 of 95 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: Another Spoiler

Another Spoiler

Spoiled on "The General´s Tent"

um... this could be horrible... threshold.... Thanks for the spoil but, kinda yucky at first glance.

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    um... this could be horrible... threshold.... Thanks for the spoil but, kinda yucky at first glance.
    Don't forget you could also swing and miss completely not even finding a troop.
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

I,m not a big fan of the arts in dual-shards. I feel there is missing color identity. Most of the specific cards in each shard has colors that represent it (most sapphire has blue in it.) but the dual shards are colourless. Why not purple and blue !!!

other than that . Interesting card but at 4 its not game winning.

Also why is this card not saph/diamond since its obviously a necrotic ability and art...

In reference to this art/lore:

How did the first necrotic come to be in Entrath? Did a few shards happen to lodge themselves into someone's eye after the comet hit? When you hold certain shards, do they compel you to push it into your eye socket? Did they bounce down into the crypts and land in Lixil's eye sockets?
    Last edited by Bombs; 05-27-2015 at 07:03 PM.

Gigantisaur
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrawn View Post
    Don't forget you could also swing and miss completely not even finding a troop.
    I would guess the threshold becomes whatever you are using. As for your concern, bounce creature EoT. Then you cast this and have thier creature to cast. The sad part of this would be the increased cost, unless that reverts upon control.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by superdax View Post
    Why not purple and blue !!!

As is the card seems practically unplayable. 4 resources and 2 shards for a card that is basically a gimped combo of inquisition and call the grave. I mean don't misunderstand it can probably be a real annoyance in the mirror but when else and then both players have it anyway making it fairly moot.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by Mahes View Post
    I would guess the threshold becomes whatever you are using.
    Only if they revealed it missing some text. No reason to assume it changes threshold since cards that do that specifically state it.
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".