Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Cory - This Chub won't last forever.

Cory - This Chub won't last forever.

We gonna get a release date tomorrow, or do we gotta resort to flippin' tables?

Scariest part about tomorrows update is no release date means July automatically, I assumed with all the spoilers recently we would have had a date by now but the longer it takes, the sadder i get

Quote Originally Posted by poizonous View Post
    Scariest part about tomorrows update is no release date means July automatically, I assumed with all the spoilers recently we would have had a date by now but the longer it takes, the sadder i get
    Seems like spoilers slowed down past couple of days. Maybe we can read into that.

Quote Originally Posted by nicosharp View Post
    We gonna get a release date tomorrow, or do we gotta resort to flippin' tables?
    I could go for a round of table flipping.

Quote Originally Posted by ghulzen View Post
    Seems like spoilers slowed down past couple of days. Maybe we can read into that.
    spoilers slowed down because now we know roughly 50% of the set, not sure how much more of the spoilers we will see

I'm not expecting a June release and hoping to set 3 before the end of July.

Quote Originally Posted by katkillad View Post
    I'm not expecting a June release and hoping to set 3 before the end of July.
    End of July.... that is wayyyy too long to wait, I mean its probably not coming out till the week b4 GenCon but still that is wayyy too long

I'm expecting a June release still. Am I actually the positive one here?
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

Gigantisaur
    I will let you know after tomorrow's update.
    The art work for opening the chest is very nice.

Gigantisaur
    The fact that spoilers slowed down from an insanely high rate a few weeks ago makes me think that:

a) something went wrong and bugs have cropped up, date is now uncertain (whereas it should have already happened, or should have been scheduled for this week or next) -- i.e. the pessimist

b) tomorrow we'll get a release date of next week -- i.e. the optimist