Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Test Server!

We putting up one more build with a couple more fixes. This is likely to delay the launch of the Test Server for 10-20 minutes. It will also require you to restart the patcher to get some of those changes once the update is complete.

can you post back when to re patch?

High Tomb Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueAvocado View Post
    We putting up one more build with a couple more fixes. This is likely to delay the launch of the Test Server for 10-20 minutes. It will also require you to restart the patcher to get some of those changes once the update is complete.
    Thx for the info, and mmm blue guacamole.

For those of you still having issues with the EULA boss you can try this too.

1- Ensure all of the old files from your old test client are gone if you ever installed it. Its often a custom folder somewhere so make sure to search for it.

2- Find your folder located here and delete it. C:\Users\*YOURUSERNAME*\AppData\LocalLow\Cryptozoi c

3- Redownlod the patcher to be safe and stick it somewhere far away from your old install directory on another drive if possible.

4- Run the patcher and pray it works.

5- If you get the .old file error search the file directory for *.old and delete all the files that show up and rerun the installer.

The only step i left out of this is the fact that i hunted down all my registry keys for hex and deleted those as well. Thats a bit too in depth to expect an average user to do though.
    Last edited by MasterN64; 06-18-2015 at 10:05 AM.
    In Game Name: Halko

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiba_Graysoul View Post
    can you post back when to re patch?
    Of course! We are doing a quick test now and will let you know when we have the green light.

F5 is the one between F4 and F6 right? I can't tell because the number is worn of for some strange reason.
    Member of The Unnamed Council - the Hex TCG PvE Guild
    Twice as nice as i seem and ten times as friendly.

Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post
    F5 is the one between F4 and F6 right? I can't tell because the number is worn of for some strange reason.
    I think the company that built my laptop knew about this common issue, because the F5 key on my keyboard is engraved in addition to having the characters printed on it.
    --ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well

Master of Gifs
    Quote Originally Posted by wolzarg View Post

You can now repatch and connect to the Test Server. The patcher may restart a few times during this patching process.

Go forth!

Before you said that I was all

--ossuary

"Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none."
    - Shakespeare, All's Well That Ends Well