Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 198

Thread: I've lost value by spinning chests all this time retroactively? :(

  1. #1
    Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Throne room next to a Round Table
    Posts
    1,701

    I've lost value by spinning chests all this time retroactively? :(

    Set 1/2/3 chests now occasionally produce stardust on spin? Is this going to be backdated or are we going to be getting retroactive changes to chests a lot in the future? Should I just sit on my chests until the last second?

    Stardust can be listed on the AH, so it has value. I've span over 1000 common chests so it's not by a small amount I've missed out on potential stardust if this isn't being granted retroactively.
    Last edited by KingGabriel; 06-18-2015 at 11:07 AM.

  2. #2
    Easy fix would be to only allow dust to spawn on set 3 chests and beyond... if it makes you feel any better, I'm likely approaching 10mil on gold spent already rolling...

  3. #3
    I shouldn't matter at all, game is still changing and you take your chances doing things early. I see no reason to do any retro granting of dust.

  4. #4
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Bowels of Heck
    Posts
    1,940

    How Much Dust Have You Blown?

    Now that stardust is coming off chest spins, I feel like I've made a very bad mistake....(someone cheer me up)


  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by israel.kendall View Post
    Now that stardust is coming off chest spins, I feel like I've made a very bad mistake....(someone cheer me up)
    Indeed, I really regret rolling all my common chests now.
    Soon™
    IGN - Mitthrawnuruodo
    One half of the "Frick and Frack of negativity".

  6. #6
    Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Throne room next to a Round Table
    Posts
    1,701

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Stok3d View Post
    Easy fix would be to only allow dust to spawn on set 3 chests and beyond... if it makes you feel any better, I'm likely approaching 10mil on gold spent already rolling...
    I think this makes sense, frankly. I'd be in full support of this solution. I mean, I'm definitely biased for having spun 200+. Gamble that I realize it might have been, I don't really want to feel effectively punished for having done so.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Nerfed Baby Yeti AA
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    Throne room next to a Round Table
    Posts
    1,701
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiizza View Post
    I shouldn't matter at all, game is still changing and you take your chances doing things early. I see no reason to do any retro granting of dust.
    Those who have invested more, and most likely bought a lot of plat to buy gold with, have lost a lot more. That does not seem a fair reward system.

  10. #10
    High Tomb Lord
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    The Bowels of Heck
    Posts
    1,940
    Quote Originally Posted by havocattack View Post
    Maybe they will back date us xD
    Something like that would certainly cheer me up.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •